How can I get this to work?

Racoon7
Racoon7 Posts: 15,901 Pro Player 👑

This may have been asked before, but I am new to this platform. Nothing is showing in the special score circles, thinking they could be badges? Have got a few gummy bears above the candy string, and a few other things like soda bottles. Looking to learn from someone that can help, please xxx Thank you xxx

Best Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,884 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Racoon7 @Nix66 I don’t have this either. I think you are playing on king.com @Racoon7 ? That is different as a β€˜normal’ King or Facebook account. I can’t check it on king.com, because I have problems with loading on king.com (iPad has a lot of trouble with loading games on king.com, it wants you to use the app).

You could play through Facebook or create a King account.

You'll see a blue Facebook 'connect' button in all of our games, so in one tap - you're done! Each time you play, your progress will be saved with us and you'll never lose your spot.

If you don't want to use Facebook, don't worry - we've got you covered there too.Β In the settings menu of our games, we also have a 'Kingdom' option, for you to create and save a King profile instead.Β Just complete the details by entering a nickname, email and password and you're all set.Β Now your progress will always be safe with us! IMPORTANT: Make sure you verify your email address. You will be sent an email with a verification link. Click the link in the email to verify your email, or your progress won't get saved!Β 

• Racoon7
    Answer βœ“

Thank you very much @Nix66 @Yosca @Origins7_Dale for your help xxx

I have downloaded the game on my laptop from the micro-soft store, and been playing it this evening. OH MY! what a difference from the King.com version! So many events and new things, it is really fun 😁 and very addictive! I am a newbie here so really grateful for your help, time and patience, always annoying when you have missed out on stuff, but onwards and hopefully upwards like the jelly bears in the soda bubbles xxx

• Yosca
    Answer βœ“

Good to hear you have more fun with the game @Racoon7 😊. It’s true you have more fun playing through the app. Thank you for replying back, it is always nice to hear you got a solution 😁. Now keep crushing those levels and enjoy all your features πŸ€—

• Nix66
    Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“

That’s great news @Racoon7! Thanks for sharing. πŸ™Œ

Answers

• Racoon7
    edited June 2021

Thank you @Nix66 been having one or two gaming issues at the moment xxx Just trying to understand what I may be doing wrong and to understand better xxx

• Yosca
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Racoon7 @Nix66 I don’t have this either. I think you are playing on king.com @Racoon7 ? That is different as a β€˜normal’ King or Facebook account. I can’t check it on king.com, because I have problems with loading on king.com (iPad has a lot of trouble with loading games on king.com, it wants you to use the app).

You could play through Facebook or create a King account.

You'll see a blue Facebook 'connect' button in all of our games, so in one tap - you're done! Each time you play, your progress will be saved with us and you'll never lose your spot.

If you don't want to use Facebook, don't worry - we've got you covered there too.Β In the settings menu of our games, we also have a 'Kingdom' option, for you to create and save a King profile instead.Β Just complete the details by entering a nickname, email and password and you're all set.Β Now your progress will always be safe with us! IMPORTANT: Make sure you verify your email address. You will be sent an email with a verification link. Click the link in the email to verify your email, or your progress won't get saved!Β 

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Racoon7 @Yosca @Nix66 thx for tag,

I can't tell what it is, since you blacked things out. Each event has a name.

If it is:

Can see my posts on *Pages 1 & 11. I also do not use *King.com to play *Soda. I only use *PC / Win 10, signed into *Facebook, on playing *Soda or *Saga.

• Should give *Name of Event?
    • Name of *Device you use to Play on?
    • Soda Version you are on?
    • How you are playing the game, by *Browser, *By App, Thru *Facebook, Thru *King.com, etc...?

Soda Support has lots of info for you. The *King Search Bar above, can be used to track things down.

Helps us to help you better.

Trust this helps.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

6/16/2021

• Racoon7
    Answer βœ“

Thank you very much @Nix66 @Yosca @Origins7_Dale for your help xxx

I have downloaded the game on my laptop from the micro-soft store, and been playing it this evening. OH MY! what a difference from the King.com version! So many events and new things, it is really fun 😁 and very addictive! I am a newbie here so really grateful for your help, time and patience, always annoying when you have missed out on stuff, but onwards and hopefully upwards like the jelly bears in the soda bubbles xxx

• Yosca
    Answer βœ“

Good to hear you have more fun with the game @Racoon7 😊. It’s true you have more fun playing through the app. Thank you for replying back, it is always nice to hear you got a solution 😁. Now keep crushing those levels and enjoy all your features πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?