💫Say Something Nice Day/Nice new badge💫

Comments

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 16,362 Soda Moderator

@beschis You are having a normal response of ‘flight or fight’ and you’ve chosen flight obviously. 😅

If you stick around navigating the site does get muuuuch easier once you are familiarized with the different areas.

Hope to see you around the Community and remember help is available along the way! 🤗

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,452 Jelly Moderator

Hi @Nix66

Awesome thread!!

Thanks to all Mods and Community Team for being so thoughtful and the work you do for us all :0)

Thanks to Community Members for loving this place so much, it's nice to be part of this awesomeness.😃

Thanks to all my Jellies everywhere🤗

And thank you for the badge 🥰

@chardasia2005 Hello again. This is the Say Nice Things thread. 🙂

Celebrate ‘Say Something Nice’ Day by simply saying something nice in the comments below. It may be something nice about anyone or anything you would like!

For example you may want to say something nice about 

👉 The Community

👉 Another Community member

👉 Someone in your family

👉 A friend

👉 A furry companion

👉 An organization that does volunteer work

👉 A teacher that made an impact on your life 

👉 Or anything that comes to your mind 😉

• lelensplelensp Posts: 7,375 Level 4

When sometimes it seems confusing may we be the enlightening light in this community.

Thanks for the members who are always here to help in times of boredome, confusion and sometimes annoyance. 😁😁😁

• NenikapakiNenikapaki Posts: 20,578 Level 4

This is my best friend that guards the house when i am out. He has been with me since he was a 1 month old puppy. Now he is 11 years old

• PGS210PGS210 Posts: 50 Level 2

I haven't been on here much since I've been in my own world, Father's Day is a pretty hard day for me..😔😐.. Good Night everyone n many sweet dreams 🌜😴

Hello@PGS210 . Good night. And it's my noontime here. Keep Crushing 🍬🍭🌺

• PGS210PGS210 Posts: 50 Level 2

I haven't been on here much since I've been in my own world, Father's Day is a pretty hard day for me..😔😐.. Good Night everyone n many sweet dreams 🌜😴

Your dog is as old as ours. Like yours we also love him so dearly. We named him Baxter. So brave yet so loving and sweet dog.

• LORD_SHIRE_RULERLORD_SHIRE_RULER Posts: 9 Level 2

Yeah just wanted to say I've been getting help from Rebel child I think the dude is totally awesome and so helpful. I am truly honored and thankful to be considered his friend. Thank you

That’s wonderful @LORD_SHIRE_RULER and so nice of you to share. 😊

But just so you know our dear sweet @rebelchild is a female and not a dude. 🙃🙂 Surprise!

Hey@lelensp . I guess you're a Filipina like me. I name my dog Kikoy. He's been with me for a long time.

Yes youre right. From what place are you. Baxter had been with us for 11 1/2 years already. Getting old but still active. He's beginning to lose some teeth. He is our first dog.

edited June 18

@lelensp . I am from Region VII. You're from the NCR? Kikoy isn't actually my first dog. I had other dogs before him but they didn't live long. If he dies, i promise to myself not to have a pet again. It's hard when i have to leave him for days. I live alone.

edited June 18

Yes, im from NCR @Nenikapaki

Baxter almost died when he was 2 years old. Got hit by a vehicle what kind we dont know. He got out of the compound without our knowledge. (Nakatakas) He came home limping and had a cut on the chest. His leg was broken. We had him operated. That was so stressful for me i worried too much with the thought of losing him. Praise God he survived.