Store issues

Ym71
Ym71 Posts: 5 Level 2

I get this each time I try to make a purchase. I've done all the trouble shooting and nothing works.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,883 Soda Moderator

Hello @Ym71

What troubleshooting did you do? This is what we recommend: log out of the game, clear cache (this is super important!), power off your device for at least 1 minute, restart your device, check for updates (game and device) and log back into the game.

The King games appear to be sensitive to a strong and steady internet signal so if there is a temporary drop or interruption in the internet signal, the game will automatically think you are playing off line and when you play off line (or in 'airplane' mode) there are several functions of that game you can't access including the store.

Hope this helps.

• Ym71

I have tried all that several times. This is what am getting now. I have a very strong WiFi signal so that's not an issue

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited June 2021

If you play more than 1 device, try diff device. Your game maybe corrupted.

• Ym71

I have tried it on my laptop phone and tablet and still won't work

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello @Yosca , @Ym71 still needs help πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,883 Soda Moderator

Hello again @Ym71

It is really strange the problem persists πŸ˜” A solution could be uninstall and reinstall the game app, however you’ll lose your boosters. Before you do that I think you better contact Player Support. Please email Player Support directly from the game so they can take a closer look at your issue.

Open the game app β€”> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

-Choose a topic, scroll down and tap β€œContact us” at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for tagging again @ipete 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?