Soda🥤Celebrates ☀️ Summer Solstice ☀️ - Page 7 — King Community
🎃 Season October: Spooky Season! HERE
🍂 Team up in the Soda Autumn Games HERE

Soda🥤Celebrates ☀️ Summer Solstice ☀️

Comments

• borntodriveborntodrive Posts: 242 Level 3

I'm at a marina fixing boats all day everyday living the dream on the water awesome thanks for the [email protected]@Diamond Lim

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 1,970 Level 5
  • Nix66Nix66 Posts: 16,204 Soda Moderator

Just comment how the day of ☀️ Summer Solstice ☀️ was spent or how any upcoming summer day will be spent and for doing so you will receive this beautiful badge ⤵️

• borntodriveborntodrive Posts: 242 Level 3

I spend my summer the same every year I work at a marina in Aurora Ontario not much time for anything else except for this game but it's an awesome life on the water everyday

Thanks for the tag

@Diamond Lim

• Cats4CazCats4Caz Posts: 599 Level 4

I spend summer solstice day working and scrolling for jam 😵‍💫🥵

😂🤣

• GloInTheDarkGloInTheDark Posts: 63 Level 3

I spent the 21st playing video games with my brother, after having called a guy for a job. I'll be getting training this Sunday to see if I'm a good fit! So my plans for summer are: work part-time at my dad's farm every second weekend, and full time during harvests (a few weeks at a time, then we let the grass grow again for about a month, and do it all again), and then also one day a week go to the new job! In between the part-time jobs, I'll be staying at home and not doing much. That's how it's been for a few years now, since before the pandemic came and messed things up.

• encantesencantes Posts: 2,612 Farm Moderator

Hi @Nix66 Wow is great!!! I love the Summer Solstice because is Summer time of holidays!!!

Just on June 21st I went in a nice Hotel with an amazing Spa!!!! 2 days of full relax!!

My next trip will be the adorable Greek!!! I ❤ my vacation there a lot of beatiful different islands!!

@NikolaosProdromidis I love your pic!!! Greek is one of my preferite place for holidays 😊😊😊

Many thanks @Elsa for the badge, I really like it!!

Tks @Diamond Lim

• smokingcatsmokingcat Posts: 178 Level 3

I have only heard about the longest day and night but don't have a chance to watch or feel it lol.

If I have a chance to encounter with longest day I wish to ride my bike the whole day lol.

@Elsa nice badge..😍

@Precious0914 This is the ☀️ Summer Solstice ☀️ thread and unless you participate properly the badge will not remain on your profile. 🙃

Just comment how the day of ☀️ Summer Solstice ☀️ was spent or how any upcoming summer day will be spent and for doing so you will receive this beautiful badge ⤵️

• Precious0914Precious0914 Posts: 139 Level 2

@Nix66 thank you for bringing my attention to this

• Precious0914Precious0914 Posts: 139 Level 2

I spent my summer solstic day playing games in the morning and later went to fix my hair with my baby. Had a long fist outside with neighbors

• MonroeHMonroeH Posts: 145 Level 3

Just another workday here, nothing special. Zooming with friends tonight, but that's about it!

• CarlitaAlfonsoCarlitaAlfonso Posts: 446 Level 3

Not a sun person but a October, November and December person. For all the rest, enjoy!

Hi @CarlitaAlfonso Please do earn the badge by commenting how the day of ☀️ Summer Solstice ☀️ was spent or how any upcoming summer day will be spent and for doing so you will receive keep this beautiful badge ⤵️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.