New daily rewards

Options

Comments

• Maestro2021
    Maestro2021 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I feel exactly the same. Worst possible change to the game. Just a money spinner. Unless it changes back within the next week I'm leaving. Been playing since June 2014

• fbrown157
    fbrown157 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Same here since 2014

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,107 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @tmwallace @fbrown157 @Maestro2021

I can understand how you feel. A game is always subject to change. New features can be added, sometimes different rewards etc. If the game never changes, it will also bring boredom, it will no longer provide challenges. I too have been playing Soda for a long time, since 2015, and have seen good things go away but also good things come. E.g. the Supersonic Lollipop.

A while back I got a notification about team ranking. The higher your Team ranks, the better prizes you will receive. And yes, I also admit that it is not comparable to a daily bonus or a one-time thing because your team rank changes.

In any case, I will pass on your feedback that you are dissatisfied with the daily bonus change. Thanks 😊

• Maestro2021
    Options

Hello Yosca,

as you can see, I am not the only one angry about the change. I have reached 370 days + on the daily bonus and now it is worthless, a striped candy for 15 minutes? What's the point in carrying on playing?

Yes, the special events are great but there does not have to be change for the sake of change. Replacing the daily bonus with this is the most negative move I think the team has ever made in the 7 years I've been playing.

As I said, if this is not changed back to the old system within the next week I'm out.

• ktwalker
    ktwalker Posts: 3 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I'm so glad to see I am not the only one that is far from thrilled about this change. I've been playing for years and spent way too much money that I would hate to quit playing now but I am just really disappointed in this change. I hope it can be changed back and that the creators hear us.

• Maestro2021
    Options

Hi ktwalker,

you are so right; we pay for this game, and this should be appreciated by the creators. They are dreaming if they think I am going to pay any more for the extras we got as a Daily Bonus.

• Peppermint6117a
    Peppermint6117a Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I actually looked forward to the daily 2-hour boosters. Change is great, but consistency is better. We expect some return for those who've spent so much time and money on the game, like the daily boosters (prior to this new update). As lame as it may seem, I looked forward to the 2-hour candy boosters because I'm in the higher levels (currently 5381) and felt the 3 alternating boosters were super helpful. I hope our feedback is heard. I, too, don't have much incentive to play anymore if we're getting 15-minute stripe boosters for making it a point to NOT lose our streak and check in daily.... c'mon. Do better.

• tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I totally agree! I’m to the point that I’m waiting for Friday for new levels. I’ve also spent money and it seems this may be a way to get us to spend more. But I think this will have the opposite effect, at least for me. If I can pass levels with the help of boosters and more time to play I am more likely to want to keep going. This change gives me less incentive to play.

• ckcc
    ckcc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Players,

I am a newbie here and I really need to know what the hand booster does in the game. Thanks so much.

• jillf03
    jillf03 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Bring back the old daily rewards!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?