Hey! Join us!

๐Ÿ”ฅ Sodaliciously Hot Right Now!๐Ÿ”ฅ
Season May is here in two different versions, ๐ŸŒช Storm ๐ŸŒช and ๐Ÿงฝ Mischief ๐Ÿงฝ. Find out which story you have HERE
โŒ Temporary issue with receiving lives from Team Members, read more HERE

EVERYTHING IS GONE

S_u_n_s_h_i_n_eS_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Posts: 356 Level 3

After updating my game,I opened it and boom everything was gone including my team,the episodes race,the board games,etc๐Ÿ‘‡

Can someone please tell me what is happening to my game and also help me

Please๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Best Answer

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 19,682 Legend
    Answer โœ“

Please try this @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e and see if any Events or Features return โคต๏ธ

Open your Soda Game / Select Profile / Select Log Out / Close the app / Reopen the app / Log back in to your profile / Open the game.ย 

It may take a few times of logging out and back in but it usually works! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Answer โœ“

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Hi there @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Have you tried playing a level?

Sometimes all your Event and Feature icons reload and show back up on your Game Map after simply playing a level.

If that doesnโ€™t work just respond back and weโ€™ll go from there.

@dannyalvaro Answering in any language other than English is not helpful to the player. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Also your response of email and password makes zero sense here as the player is obviously logged into her account as shown by her Game Map. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• S_u_n_s_h_i_n_eS_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Posts: 356 Level 3

@Nix66 thank you for responding. Yes I played three levels and still yet nothing happened

@dannyalvaro thank you for trying to help me I appreciate but I don't understand the language you used๐Ÿ™

Answer โœ“

Please try this @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e and see if any Events or Features return โคต๏ธ

Open your Soda Game / Select Profile / Select Log Out / Close the app / Reopen the app / Log back in to your profile / Open the game.ย 

It may take a few times of logging out and back in but it usually works! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Answer โœ“
  • S_u_n_s_h_i_n_eS_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Posts: 356 Level 3

Thank you @Nix66 you're a life saver๐Ÿ’–โ˜บ

It worked thank you so so so much