We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I don't have any events!

Fightback
Fightback Posts: 14 Level 2

I hear about all these fun in-game events, but I only have Mr tofees fair!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,960 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to our friendly Community @Fightback

Features can be in a testing phase so that could be why you don’t see a feature yet. All we can say is to make sure you always have your game updated and you have at least 2GB free memory storage.

Once the testing has taken place, it’ll roll out so more people can play it. However, due to the huge community of players, King sometimes have to split it up to make it manageable and accessible. Millions of players in an event at any time is a lot of work, so they split it up into groups so they can keep it running and you have a better chance of accessing it.

King appreciate it may be frustrating if your friends have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's possible your friends won't have it this time. 

• Fightback

Thanks for answering@Yosca

This may not matter, but I have NEVER in my 5 years of playing this game had an event. I have seen around 15 different events since I joined, but never gotten any. It seems odd that it would take that long. Maybe I'm wrong, but I would appreciate if you told me anyways.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

@Fightback If that is the case, have you considered to start over again with new profile? I think king has forgotten you ☹️

new profile may bring you new features 😉😁

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,960 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2021

Are you saying you’ve never seen an event or another feature except for Mr Toffee @Fightback ? Do you have Teams and Episode Race?

Sometimes it can also depend on the type of device you play the game with.

• Fightback

Yes @Yosca never. And @ipete I don't think it would be worth it to restart, as that already accidentally happened somehow.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Fightback @Yosca @Nix66 @ipete,

See my post below, on possibly getting *New Features / Events!

• If you do not have a *Feature / App you want, in your *Device / Game:

• Then switch up. If on PC, go to WIFI. If on WIFI, go to PC. Never know what might show up. No guarantees you will get it, but it should increase your percentages on it, along with any *New Features or *Mini / Side Games that may be released. Should direct connect your *Device to your PC. Much better connection, or just use your PC. The *Key here, is too keep it installed & updated. Be sure to *Sync up *ALL devices & *Sync up your *King.com & *Facebook accounts!

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

7/27/2021

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?