Beat the Mod / Most Moves Wins Badge + Gold 🀩 (FINISHED)

Comments

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 2,219 Jelly Moderator
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Honey_5708Honey_5708 Posts: 30 Level 2

Lol!!πŸ˜‚ After many captures! FinallyπŸ˜…

Hope it counts as the screenshot you mentioned!

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 3,335 Level 5

HiΒ @Nix66 @Yosca thx for contest & badge, with tag,

Here is *2nd Entry!

• Beat The Soda Mod @Nix66 15 Moves! - Level 1932 Has 44 Moves - 44 Moves Left! - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

• Beat The Soda Mod @Nix66 15 Moves! - Level 1932 Has 44 Moves - 44 Moves Left! - Score 167,080 (*3 Stars) CCSS - Origins7 Dale

• Level 1932 *44 Moves Left Out Of *44 Moves Available!
    • Level 1932 *My Score 167,080 *3 Stars!
    • All Requirements Done!

Cyas Origins7 Dale,Β πŸ˜€

My Player / User ID: 9815076088Β 

8/2/2021

• YoscaYosca Posts: 6,638 Soda Moderator
  • Nix66Nix66 Posts: 17,262 Soda Moderator

Please understand @headoperations @Honey_5708 and @Origins7_Dale that even though the Bears freed are visibly moving toward being collected in your screenshots those Bears are still in the completion process. The actual level completion after the Bear has been counted is what needs to be captured in your screenshots for this contest. πŸ™Œ

The level completion screenshot needed for this contest will have the check mark as mentioned as needing to not be covered up in the rules which naturally means it needs to be showing. πŸ˜‰

Hehe I wondered how long it would be before players would use the Supersonic Lolly to Crush this contest. 🍭😏🍭 Good luck being quick enough to capture that screenshot afterwards!

• Racoon7Racoon7 Posts: 5,144 Level 4

Oh My Goodness, I have no chance in heavens on Soda. I am really not good at playing this game and was excited to actually get a screen shot of a level I have just played which wasn't easy you do have to be quick! then re-played, just amazed to catch a screen shot on my old lap top which is old like me 🀣

Never mind, one day maybe. Will keep trying xxx ❀️

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 5,103 Level 5

I was afraid of that….I tried taking it in a series of screenshots as shown below. Does that work?

• DaniTheOGDaniTheOG Posts: 1,422 Level 4

Ok @Nix66, good to know (runs back to erase all the screenshots she was about to post πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 😁), it was stated & shown on your intro to the contest so fair play. Gotta really work on my 'screen-shooting skills' 'cause I'm more used to Friends where the 'intensity' of things is, let's say, a bit more 'hippie' 😁 so it won't hurt to keep at it! πŸ™ƒ

❓️ One question though (I'm so freaking illiterate when it comes to Soda that I feel like @Racoon7's old lap top...! πŸ˜‚) ➑️ What in heavens world is the Supersonic Lolly?πŸ€” I only knew of this Supersonic Lolly. 🀣

(Man did we have fun with that one y'all made me do! @rebelchild, @wykoon, @ipete, @Nix66. Those were the days!)

Yes, that latest post most definitely counts @headoperations!

It meets all the marks, check mark included! πŸ™Œ

Hahaha @DaniTheOG I vividly remember that Lolly πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ but the one mentioned above is this Supersonic Lolly πŸ‘‰Β HERE.

• SabrinaMSabrinaM Posts: 790 Level 4
    edited August 2

@Nix66 thanks for the tagπŸ™‚

This is my entry😊

• GumyupawpawGumyupawpaw Posts: 440 Level 3
    edited August 2

@Nix66

Level 1932, 44 moves, beat the mod, 44 moves left

Score 161,400 3 stars

Gumyupawpaw user ID 11756991362

Haha hold up @Gumyupawpaw. Slow your roll. πŸ˜…

That Bear is still in the completion process in your screenshot. The actual level completion after the Bear has been counted is what needs to be captured in your screenshot for this contest. πŸ™Œ

The level completion screenshot needed for this contest will have the check mark as mentioned as needing to not be covered up in the rules which naturally means it needs to be showing. πŸ˜‰

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 3,335 Level 5
    edited August 3

Hi @Nix66, @Yosca,

Well, did the best I could. Since I have *Diabetic Neuropathy, it is extremely difficult to capture a screenshot at the moment the *Checkmark is given. Because the level, starts counting down on the moves, & don't have split second timing, at my age. This happened to me on another contest, sometime ago. Had to get a screenshot of Dexter eating the Color Bombs, which I never got, until after the contest. Getting the number to beat the Color Bomb count was easy, but screenshotting it was impossible, during the contest.

Again, it is these *Highly Specialized Contest, that drive costs up, along with more hours of play. Not really sure what the problem is, since you yourself can see the *Bear crossed the finish line. Why I should be penalized, on a technicality, or due to disabilities, or lack of speed, is something beyond my control.

It comes down to who can screenshot fast enough, instead of beating the mod. Which leaves the older players at a disadvantage, against the younger ones.

Hope you will reconsider, in making the contest doable, for those of us, no longer young, in the meantime, I'll do my best.

• *For @Nix66 @Yosca: *Btw, your screenshot @Yosca on *Page 2, doesn't have the *Checkmark also. Shows just how hard it is to get it. Maybe should call this contest, the fastest Screenshot wins. 🀣

Cyas Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

8/2/2021

I know it’s extra challenging to capture the screenshot with the check mark. πŸ’ͺπŸ™ƒπŸ’ͺ

Here’s who has managed to do just that so farπŸ‘‡

Current Standings

@headoperations (Pg 2) 37 remaining moves

@Origins7_Dale (Pg 1) 33 remaining moves

@NikolaosProdromidis (Pg 2) 31 remaining moves

@Racoon7 (Pg 2) 29 remaining moves

@SabrinaM (Pg 2) 26 remaining moves

@Elsa (Pg 1) 24 remaining moves

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.