πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

Beat the Mod / Most Moves Wins Badge + Gold 🀩 (FINISHED)

Comments

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5

Ok @Nix66, good to know (runs back to erase all the screenshots she was about to post πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 😁), it was stated & shown on your intro to the contest so fair play. Gotta really work on my 'screen-shooting skills' 'cause I'm more used to Friends where the 'intensity' of things is, let's say, a bit more 'hippie' 😁 so it won't hurt to keep at it! πŸ™ƒ

❓️ One question though (I'm so freaking illiterate when it comes to Soda that I feel like @Racoon7's old lap top...! πŸ˜‚) ➑️ What in heavens world is the Supersonic Lolly?πŸ€” I only knew of this Supersonic Lolly. 🀣

(Man did we have fun with that one y'all made me do! @rebelchild, @wykoon, @ipete, @Nix66. Those were the days!)

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,497 Level 5
    edited August 2021

@Nix66 thanks for the tagπŸ™‚

This is my entry😊

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,571 Level 4
    edited August 2021

@Nix66

Level 1932, 44 moves, beat the mod, 44 moves left

Score 161,400 3 stars

Gumyupawpaw user ID 11756991362

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2021

Hi @Nix66, @Yosca,

Well, did the best I could. Since I have *Diabetic Neuropathy, it is extremely difficult to capture a screenshot at the moment the *Checkmark is given. Because the level, starts counting down on the moves, & don't have split second timing, at my age. This happened to me on another contest, sometime ago. Had to get a screenshot of Dexter eating the Color Bombs, which I never got, until after the contest. Getting the number to beat the Color Bomb count was easy, but screenshotting it was impossible, during the contest.

Again, it is these *Highly Specialized Contest, that drive costs up, along with more hours of play. Not really sure what the problem is, since you yourself can see the *Bear crossed the finish line. Why I should be penalized, on a technicality, or due to disabilities, or lack of speed, is something beyond my control.

It comes down to who can screenshot fast enough, instead of beating the mod. Which leaves the older players at a disadvantage, against the younger ones.

Hope you will reconsider, in making the contest doable, for those of us, no longer young, in the meantime, I'll do my best.

• *For @Nix66 @Yosca: *Btw, your screenshot @Yosca on *Page 2, doesn't have the *Checkmark also. Shows just how hard it is to get it. Maybe should call this contest, the fastest Screenshot wins. 🀣

Cyas Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

8/2/2021

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,571 Level 4

@Nix66 , @Yosca @Origins7_Dale

What Dale said is very true about this contest.

”It comes down to who can screenshot fast enough, instead of beating the mod. Which leaves the older players at a disadvantage, against the younger ones.”

Thank you Dale for speaking out.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

It was VERY hard to capture that print screen and I lost it on the first try. When I moved to the next level that's when I kept my finger close to the print screen button on my keyboard to make sure that I could catch it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?