🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

Beat the Mod / Most Moves Wins Badge + Gold 🤩 (FINISHED)

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2021

Oops! So sorry dear 🤦‍♀️

I wanted to post the screenshot with my moves. Kept both tabs open and got mixed up!!

Please excuse me 🙏🏼

• PummyRaj

Yes, dear 👍

I will try the level our @bearwithme has played above. Looks like it can bring me good luck 🤞 I want that badge 😁

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2021

My second entry dear @Nix66 🤗

Just realized something… if we achieve extra stars in an old level, the end score will be shown with a Piggy Bank, but not by Kimmy 😃

If it weren’t for your contest, I would have never found that out, Nic 🤗. I have achieved 3 stars and higher score in this level now 🤩

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator

@Nix66 this is an impossible level to take a picture showing the check mark. I have tried several times and as soon as the Bear starts passing the string the bubbles rapidly cover the screen. So I took a series of screenshots to prove I completed the level, starting with my last move (I used a lollipop so I wouldn’t have to use a move), then a picture as the Bear cleared the string and you can

already see the bubbles start then the next second - purple screen!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @bearwithme,

See my post at top of *Page 7. Then *Page 2. Did it with all *44 Moves, *Bear crossed finished line, but didn't count, because of *No Checkmark shown!

Only @headoperations managed to get the screenshot on it, *Page 5. Still lost *2 Moves on it tho.

*Page 1 / Rules!

• You may add your name or initials to your screenshot as long as it does not cover up the level, *Completion Checkmark, moves remaining, or your avatar.

*Page 2 / *Addendum To The Rules Or Better Explanation By @Nix66!

• Please understand @headoperations @Honey_5708 and @Origins7_Dale that even though the Bears freed are visibly moving toward being collected in your screenshots those Bears are still in the completion process. The actual level completion after the Bear has been counted is what needs to be captured in your screenshots for this contest. 🙌
    • The level completion screenshot needed for this contest will have the *Checkmark as mentioned as needing to not be covered up in the rules which naturally means it needs to be showing. 😉

And stop eating so much honey. Even my keyboard is sticky now. 🤣

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/9/2021

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2021

Then I just wasted a whole bunch of boosters. You cannot take a picture of the level showing the check mark before it is covered in soda. You can see the bubbles already starting to form around the Bear and as you are aware it is not a gradual flow but a flood of soda. I thought the objection to head operations earlier post was because you couldn’t clearly see the number of moves left, not because there was any doubt the level was finished.

I really wanted that badge and maybe I still have a chance but I’m not sure I have the energy or boosters to try again 😔

Then again I am very competitive (sorry I can’t help it, but I appear to be in good company 😉) so who knows

Sorry about the sticky bits but I can’t help it @Origins7_Dale 😁

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend

It's not feasible with the current one and I've been stuck at a hard level for a long time.

Hope the 3 pictures are ok!😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?