🎯 Season August- Soda Games!

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2021
    Options

@LadyRaffie It looks like the same kind of reward system that is in Candy Crush Saga with the same rewards, were you have the first reward for free and all the others that are progressing to won by more levels to be completed for a free reward or you buy the rewards...or you can save time and just buy gold bar's mostly the same idea 😉😎♥️💯 Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim most of you who play Candy Crush Saga, also will notice it's similar. I prefer Tiffi's Pinball machine atleast it gave much better rewards and you have a better chance at free rewards.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

@headoperations and @wykoon - You're not the only ones. I thought so too at first until I read it all. I was looking forward to another exciting teams' competition.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,538 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie, @Nix66, @Yosca @Origins7_Dale  I got the event after the update.

I completed all the quests today and am happy to answer the questions from page 1:

👉 What do you think of the event? 

I think they're great. If possible, I would like to have such events more often.

👉 What do you think of the new Yeti? 

Well, at the moment Yeti is still a kind of stand. It will certainly be finished by the studio. @Elsa has already asked because she could not find him.

👉 What do you think of the quests? Is there any you like the most? 

The quests are pleasant and easy to complete. Even in old levels, if there are no new ones available or someone is stuck longer. I only had one quest that I voted out. 

👉 What do you think about the rewards? 

Basically, the rewards are fine. There are also 20 gold bars as a reward. However, I would rather have boosters to collect instead of the time boosters. Collected boosters I can use rather as needed. 

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

As mentioned, I love these kinds of events. They could have a shorter runtime. It would also be nice to get a direct follow-up event when all the quests are completed.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,694 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2021
    Options

Well I updated and didn't get the event.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,127 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @me6412 This is not really comparable to Saga. In the Soda event you can buy DeLuxe prizes, but only the quests that you have unlocked so far, you can claim the prizes in DeLuxe.

For Deluxe rewards, you might want to purchase and unlock the “Soda Games Path” by clicking on the “unlock” button. 

👉 Remember! You can only claim the prizes of those quests that you have already completed!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,781 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Elsa

Hello Elsa, I'm really sorry for you and I understand you well. I have the event, but I have no cake baking and no soda quad in it. I have signed up for Sodaquad 3 times and I give it up. I notice that the events always get the same players. I am no longer angry about it. I can manage the levels that way. I definitely can't do all of them. I'm only about 3042. I don't care. I haven't put myself under pressure by playing for a long time; what I don't have, I don't have it! As simple as that!!!😶

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,781 Sweet Legend
    Options

@DieOmimi

Well done. Question: How do you do it? Do you have family, go to work and are you involved? I also have to do with answering and so on. But I'm in no game as far as you and that you can make the events. I do not get it!!🤷‍♀️

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie

I think the new event is great. 🤗

What do you think of the event? 

Its great. It is going to be fun to play. 👍

What do you think of the new Yeti? 

Yeti looks awesome. I hope he becomes 3D just like Kimmy. 👍

What do you think of the quests? Is there any you like the most? 

So far the quest are good. I know some is going to be hard but I like that you can choose another quest if the first one is to hard. I love that you can refresh the rewards when you want to and don’t have to wait 24 hours. 🤗

What do you think about the rewards? 

I like the timed rewards I wish we could store them until your ready to use them. 👍

Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

I love all the events and this one might be a little easier so hopefully I can get a lot of the rewards. 👍

Thanks for the tag @Nix66 and @Diamond Lim 💕💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

Woah!! I got this 👍👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?