🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

✈️ Soda Summer Flights ✈️ Chance to earn 20GB 🤩

Comments

• NurseKrista26
    NurseKrista26 Posts: 15 Level 2

Ooh definitely the place I’d be heading is a deserted island with the love of my life. Just the 2 of us ( except the bartender and chef, they’re always welcome lol) a white sand beach anywhere tropical. Sounds magical, I’m ready to go anytime😆

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,779 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Nix66 , thanks for the tag. Dream vacation 😀 Actually it would be the dream vacation we was supposed to do in 2020. Then the cruddy Covid ruined that. But anyway, it is still a dream.

It was a trip to French Polynesia islands... We were going for 12 days and visiting 2 islands. The first one is Bora Bora (of course). Who could go to Tahiti and not see that island. Spending 5 days in an over the water bungalow. This is something I have dreamed about for years (and still dreaming as of now).

We had set up a jeep tour and also a lagoon tour. What a cute little boat this is!

After the 5 days here, we are going over to Le Taha'a. Again staying in an over water bungalow that faces the Island we just left! Here we will be doing snorkling and we are taking the Mahana Moe Moea Tour of the Coral gardens.
    After we leave this Isand our last stop is Papeete. We will stay here for 2 days and take a flight from there back home.

We have had a few health problems since 2000, so hopefully we can get back on track and be able to take our dream vacation. There is a saying, Don't keep putting off things because you will never know when you can't do it anymore! Well that is so true. Thanks for a great conversation. Just talking about these vacations makes us fee a bit better. Think I got a sunburn just talking about it 😂

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

I hope my story is interesting after translation, you never know what the translator will do 🤣🤣

I have never traveled by plane, I do not know if one day I will be able to do it. My trips have always been by train, car, van, motorcycles, well I have also traveled by boat. Several years ago we were a group of friends (colleagues) in 5 cars from Barcelona to Africa, of course we used a boat for part of the journey 🤣🤣🤣 The planned vacations were to drive down to the entrance of the desert. It was our destiny, to go to the desert, to ride camels through the dunes. We had planned to enjoy the journey knowing new places, learning from everything new that we saw. The problem was that we stopped so much in so many wonderful places, that the day we arrived in the desert we had to return to Barcelona without stopping anymore, we had exhausted our vacation days and ... oh! surprise!! all the guides to enter the desert were reserved 😯 If we wanted to see the desert we had to book a guide for the next day 😔

There was no choice. We had to return home without being able to enter the desert. Even so, the trip was a marvelous one. An unforgettable experience

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

Oh i thought i was actually gonna get 20 Gigabytes, meh.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 24,993 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Nix66

I am from Australia 🇦🇺

I can go to the beach every day if I wanted to .

We have beautiful beaches only 10/15 minutes away.

So I would travel to Perth in Western Australia and then fly down to Tasmania.

Then I could say that I have visited every state and Territory in Australia, bucket list complete ✅

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,792 Pro Player 👑

Very fun topic to dream about @Nix66 and love the badge!

Although all these beaches look wonderful, my wish for a summer flight would be for my brother to be able to come to Georgia with his wife and daughter. With travel restrictions our families have not seen each other since early 2019. It would be so lovely if they could finally come to the lake house and visit with everyone, including my elderly parents who miss them so much. We would go boating and jet skiing and swimming all day. Then we would have wonderful summer nights catching up and telling stories over some nice drinks. I hope this can actually happen one day 😥

• candyujwal
    candyujwal Posts: 2,414 Level 3

I'd go for Leh Ladakh as a favourite destination.. Really awesome view along with a road trip...

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Nix66 @Yosca @Diamond Lim thx for tag, contest, & badge,

Well, like to perhaps visit *Key West again. Had a blast as a kid there. There is also *Israel, to see where the *Creator walked, when he was physically present as a man.

Like to see the *Noah's Ark Theme Park in *Kentucky USA / Ark Encounter: Life-size Noah's Ark. With all the research & people who built it.

Many other places to see also. One thing to read about them, another to be there first hand. Of course with health issues now, not really feasible.

• Key West - With *7 mile bridge!

• Israel Jerusalem GIF

• Noah's Ark - Rainbow Lights - Christmas Time (2016)

• Soda Summer Flight Bear Brawl Badge By @Nix66

Nice badge.

Cyas Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

8/26/2021

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?