Where are my friends, where's my friend list?

Answers

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4

And then not being able to sign in with my email or FB-account? Like Lisa10, and having to uninstall/reinstall? No, thank you. You know what I think? I think you've pushed some button/switch over there which has caused all of this. Maybe you could find that button/switch, and push it again? To undo what you did? It could solve a whole lot of these problems, because like I said, it's happening with more people, and other CC-games as well (I'm one of the admins of a couple of Candy Crush Helpgroups).

Please do me (and many others) a favour with this.

Thanks in advance.

• MortS
    MortS Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello Nix66 and others,

I agree there is an issue and to me it seems to originate from the updated Terms or the latest Windows 10 patch.

Running the Soda Saga under Windows 10 and having re-installed the App, it does not alter anything, but for the one new session (re-start the game and it is the same problem, thus you must Reset App every time). I run under a King e-mail account.

Reset of the App makes one lose all gained Candy & Daily Bonus progress but gives you 5 lives.

Furthermore, you lose the Bear Brawl accumulated energy.

If you could raise this as a patch error.

• MortS
    MortS Posts: 3 Newbie

By the way I am playing out of Denmark and it seems José is playing from Benelux, thus it could be an EU issue with GDPR terms update.

• José_Savelkoul

Sorry, but I really feel it's up to you to find out where things went wrong (and fix it). Did you know I've had a crashing-issue with one of your apps two years ago? I've tried everything I could possibly think of, everything that was suggested to me at King's Community (even several times), nothing worked, not even uninstalling/reinstalling. This crashing wasn't just on my end either. For the others, it also didn't work. But somehow, after a couple of months, almost like magic, the app loaded again and I could play again.

• José_Savelkoul

Yes, this is about Soda. I'm having a Windows10 PC (2018). I've got 919 GB free memory, I don't have wireless internet. The version of my Soda-app is 1.200.300.0. I do have access to the game, the screenshots I already posted yesterday at this thread: no friends to be found. (The part about the crashing that was with another app, but I just wanted you to know that things that are suggested don't always work).

• José_Savelkoul
    edited August 2021

Maybe you could report this to the Game Studio @Nix66? Maybe they can look into it? This isn't just on my end, something's wrong.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?