Candy crush soda Kimmy’s Arcade

Options
trishhanrahan
trishhanrahan Posts: 1 Newbie

Why did you/King change the payouts for Kimmys Arcade game?? Used to win 1+ prizes for each level passed but now you only receive 1 of each. Since we usually have to pay 4 gold bars to pass each level because rarely receive power ups high enough to beat those levels it’s really frustrating that you are now limiting the level payouts to one each. You used to award multiple prizes for each level passed- especially as you get closer to the tenth level. Now with the single awards it makes this not worth the time or gold bars.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,886 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly Community @trishhanrahan

I do understand your disappointment with Kimmy's Arcade's new rewards. Some changes have been made to the rewards and for now there will be no change, sorry. My hope, for you and many others, is that the Studio will roll back the changes someday 🙏🏻. But like I said, this won't happen for a while.

• xMrsJenx
    xMrsJenx Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I completely agree @trishhanrahan

This is very disappointing. I usually open my piggy bank several times during a Kimmys Arcade event so I can stock up on my boosters. It was one thing to up the number of levels before payout but now to also do us like this on the prizes - it’s not worth the money spent. If this is how it’s gonna be, I won’t be wasting my money on it anymore! @Yosca

• rowdymills18
    rowdymills18 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Same here. From what it was til now is nothing but a slap in the face to faithful players. It's not worth it. I didn't care to play out all my bars because it was worth it. But now, it's worth it one bit. I hope a lot of people feel the same way and stop spending a dime on Candy Crush Soda. As a matter of fact, it makes me not want to play other King games because the same could happens. This makes customers feel very untrustworthy of a company who would do this. King should be ashamed of a move like this, but, I'm sure they are not.

• rowdymills18
    rowdymills18 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I don't usually post anything because I didn't have much of a reason in the he past. But, this change for the worse definitely qualifies as a reason.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?