Is anyone having trouble with Mr. Toffee’s Fair?

penken
penken Posts: 741 Level 3

I often do not get credit for making the required ingredients. I have emailed CC many times about this repeatedly happening. I just made 3 candy bombs and only received credit for one.

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @penken I don’t have any problems with Mr Toffee. I know some time ago there was a problem with the coloring candy but lately it hasn’t happened. Also be sure you have to make the task by yourself. You could try to do a troubleshooting to see if this works and resolve the problem: log out of the game via your profile - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

Btw you know only horizontal and vertical rows count, right? 😉

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @penken I don’t have any problems with Mr Toffee. I know some time ago there was a problem with the coloring candy but lately it hasn’t happened. Also be sure you have to make the task by yourself. You could try to do a troubleshooting to see if this works and resolve the problem: log out of the game via your profile - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

Btw you know only horizontal and vertical rows count, right? 😉

• penken

Hi, @Yosca ! Thanks for the tips. I am not sure what you mean that only horizontal/ vertical rows count. I play on my iPad, so I will have to figure out how to clear cache. Yes, I have enough storage. I really do appreciate your help! Would you be my friend on CC SAGA? I could use more help from friends. Have a wonderful evening! ☺️

• AaronMedina
    AaronMedina Posts: 291 Level 3

I have seen that event a long time ago on another phone.

Is that the one who do missions between several people? Because that's how I saw it last time.

I do not remember that it gave problems when I did that, since I completed a mission and validated it

• penken

@AaronMedina , yes anyone can complete the missions by making the ingredients. I made 3 color bombs in one game, but was only credited w one. 😥 Not sure how to accomplish it but I need more CC Saga friends.

• AaronMedina
    AaronMedina Posts: 291 Level 3
    edited August 2021

On my part I could help you @penken , but the events of the King games do not appear to me, and I am playing directly from a PC on the King.com page (I have CCS, FHS and CCSS)

🤨😕

• penken

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?