My goal for Mr. Toffee’s Fair was to make 20 wrapped candies. I did this, but no credit.

penken
penken Posts: 741 Level 3

This is becoming so frustrating! I made a lot of wrapped candies by matching a wrapped candy with color bomb. I got no credit for any of those I made! I repeatedly have to email King. I have already followed all of their suggestions and often I run into this same issue. Didn’t I make the candies correctly? Thanks.

Best Answers

• Calamity_Coyote
    Calamity_Coyote Posts: 115 Level 3
    Answer ✓

I just commented on this yesterday on another thread. Yes, making wrapped candies, stripped candies or even fishes by combining with a sprinkle bomb or color bomb does not count towards the goal. You must make them individually to count and you have to actually make them on purpose. Not by a reaction to another move that just happens to make them in the process. They use to count these in the past but don't anymore. :(

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,884 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @penken Yes, quests are not counted in this way. The 1st one you made is counted, the others made together with a CB or CC do not count.

• Yosca
    Answer ✓

Hi again @penken You can add friends: If you play through a King account, you may add friends to your King.com friends list by adding their email addresses.

Go to King.com / Select the Game /  Select “Play” / Tap or Click on the king image top left / Select log in existing account / Select the Friends Tab / Add friends email addresses.

If you are playing the game through Facebook, you can join a Facebook group and then you can post a message in that group asking if anyone can add you as a friend. 

Answers

• Calamity_Coyote
    Calamity_Coyote Posts: 115 Level 3
    Answer ✓

I just commented on this yesterday on another thread. Yes, making wrapped candies, stripped candies or even fishes by combining with a sprinkle bomb or color bomb does not count towards the goal. You must make them individually to count and you have to actually make them on purpose. Not by a reaction to another move that just happens to make them in the process. They use to count these in the past but don't anymore. :(

• Yosca
    Answer ✓

Hello @penken Yes, quests are not counted in this way. The 1st one you made is counted, the others made together with a CB or CC do not count.

• penken

@Yosca @Calamity_Coyote ,

Thank you both for answering my question. This is very helpful. I wish they would stop making some levels so incredibly difficult and stop removing the few perks we have! They make so much $$$$ on this game!

ALSO, I sure could use some friends on all of my games. How do I get more people to play?Thanks again. ☺️

• penken

@Weegeepie7887 I know, right! This is so frustrating! I need more friends on my games. I don’t know how to add them

• Yosca
    Answer ✓

Hi again @penken You can add friends: If you play through a King account, you may add friends to your King.com friends list by adding their email addresses.

Go to King.com / Select the Game /  Select “Play” / Tap or Click on the king image top left / Select log in existing account / Select the Friends Tab / Add friends email addresses.

If you are playing the game through Facebook, you can join a Facebook group and then you can post a message in that group asking if anyone can add you as a friend. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?