🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

✈️ Soda Summer Flights ✈️ Chance to earn 20GB 🤩

Comments

• tashanight3
    tashanight3 Posts: 638 Level 3

So, actually, I have never ever flown to another country.

But I and my fam planned to fly to the Maldives just as my semi-finals were finished. But unfortunately, Covid 19 fell on us like a meteor even before I finished my semi-finals 😔😔😔😔. My dad actually works in some hotels in the Maldives (as a training manager) and we were gonna have a pretty good time there with him but yeah now we are spending time, not in the Maldives.

Yayyyyyyy to us (note the sarcasm)

But I found some pretty good pictures of Maldives from my dad and I am currently sighing looking at them wishing if I was there

.(oh gods i love beaches)

SO yeah those r two diff hotels he works at and *sniff sniff* I wish I could e-mail myself there lol

Hopefully, when corona gets somewhat controlled imma anyhow pay a visit to Maldives~~~~~~

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,051 Candy Moderator

Thanks @Nix66 ❤️

First time getting a vacation abroad with the farthest country, namely to the African continent to be precise the country of Egypt. There are feelings of pleasure and worry about how it will be on the plane, Transit and others.A little sharing of experiences when traveling for the first time.Check the Baggage Regulations,Prepare Passport and Airline Tickets, Arrive at the Airport Early, Check the Departure Gate,Observe Aviation Safety Procedures, and Pick up items in the Baggage.

After all we have prepared, of course we feel calm on the plane, as well as Transit, we only see on the screen the departure schedule for the country we are going to. Who likes to take pictures of food in planes like me? 😁🙃

Travel 13 Hours on the plane when leaving at night and arriving at the destination country during the day

On vacation, also make sure the Hotel we are going to is close to tourist destinations, so there is no need to waste time and save on transportation costs. My first destination was Cairo , Cairo is the capital city of Egypt . In summer the temperature can reach 45 degrees and in winter the temperature ranges from 10 degrees, And don't forget such a small thing by exchanging currency for local currency. Many tourist attractions in Cairo that must be visited, one of which is

Cairo

Pyramid, Al Azhar, and Tower of Cairo So we can see the view of Cairo from above, National Museum that you can see Firaun Mummy.

Alexandria

The second city I visited was Alexandria , a romantic coastal city where Cleopatra lived. The city has so many historical buildings left, including the Roman theatre,.Pompey Pilar and Qaitbay Fort. In this city there is also the largest library in the world that must be visited.

After visiting tourist attractions, don't forget to buy souvenirs, there is the biggest souvenir center in Cairo, the name is Khan El Khalili, we can bargain at a low price.

Happy Cheap Flight Day❤️

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Cute badge and nice discussion @Nix66

I guess my destination of choice for the summer assuming no pandemic and good bargain of air flight, it will be Maldives because my BFF and I had agreed in 2019 to travel to Maldives. Unfortunately, our plan was hampered by the pandemic 🙄.

If all goes as planned, we would be staying in a nice resort surrounded by the turquoise lagoons and pristine beaches, snorkeling, sunset cruise, visit nearby city and other water activities. 😅😁

@tashanight3 great to know you also plan to go to Maldives. 😆

• tashanight3
    tashanight3 Posts: 638 Level 3

It seems like if the corona was not here then we would have met~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😁😁😁😁 but yup great to know that u also have plans in there~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

Hi@Nix66 . Thanks fo the tag. I already submitted my entry..😊💦

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

Thanks for the tagging reminder @Nix66

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Thanks for the reminder @Nix66 🙏🤗

There are still so many places I want to go, but there are other places I would love to revisit.

One place that is on my bucket list is to go on safari in the Serengeti - but I want to go 'glam' style.

I would start by flying into the Kilimanjaro airport - with the beautiful backdrop of Mt. Kilimanjaro.

Then I would be off on my safari and start in the Serengeti National Park:

I would make sure to include a champagne breakfast Hot Air Balloon ride:

And of course I wouldn't leave the Serengeti before I got to see the Wildebeest migration:

Then on to the Ngorongoro Crater

Then finally before flying home I would fly over to Zanzibar for some rest and relaxation on their gorgeous beaches:

Then it would finally be time to fly home! 😊🐨💕

(Who would like to join me 😁)

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5

I’m sure a lot of people would love to go to New York because there are all these amazing sights to see!

• dannyalvaro
    dannyalvaro Posts: 128 Level 3

Islas galápagos en Ecuador

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?