๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

โœˆ๏ธ Soda Summer Flights โœˆ๏ธ Chance to earn 20GB ๐Ÿคฉ

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,201 Friends Moderator

My most memorable "vacation" was the 8-day period I spent attending 6 college graduations for my children -- 1 at Texas State University, 2 at Texas A&M University, and 3 at Saint Louis University. It was one of the proudest moments of my life!

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,831 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2021

You have to take a flight to this great country - MALAYSIA located in Southeast Asia - an incredible mixing pot of cultures. The flight costs between USD750-1,100.

Malaysia is a diverse community. In Malaysia you can explore modern cities, colonial architecture and not forgetting the beautiful beaches . Here are the reasons why I am recommending Malaysia as the ultimate summer vacation destination.

1. Exchange rate: 1 USD = $4.14 Malaysian Ringgit.
    2. Beautiful beaches - The beaches are complete with coral and white sands

3.Diverse culture - Malay, Chinese and Indian - a unified Malaysian culture. Very friendly and very courteous people.

4.Colonial Architecture - The great state of Melaka or Malacca. The influence of British, Dutch and Portuguese can be found in forts, museums, churches and towers.ย 

5.Modern Architecture - Petronas Towers. ย According to the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat's official definition and ranking, they were the tallest buildings in the world from 1998 to 2004 when they were surpassed by Taipei 101.

5.Food

Malay culture food

Indian culture food

Chinese culture food

No visa required if you are staying less than 90 days. Hope you have a great time there. Remember to bring your camera.

Don't forget to say hi to @siti_payung and @Diamond Lim when you are there.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5

@Nix66

I do not know when my next flight will be (I think this is not the time to fly and have to take care of my health even though I am vaccinated 3 times against COVID-19). I remember the last one was to Budapest in January 2020 but not about that I want to tell. As part of my former work I have been to many places in the world in exhibitions as a presenter and also in many places for technical support. Can't tell about all the places then there will be a book, and I have no plans to write a book.The trip was to an exhibition at the East Africa Conference in Swaziland in August 2010 and the special one where I met the King of Swaziland face to face, and was also invited to a ceremony where the King chooses a new woman for his collection which was then 13.I also visited a small safari located in the small country.

With 2 local warriors

Explains to the king in the exhibition

In the restaurant of the exhibition

On a safari with the Hippos

Girls are nominated for a ceremony in which the king chooses a new wife

The king in battle uniform with warriors (he has feathers on his head)

Some of the king's wives (with their backs to the camera) dance the girls

Me in the ceremony

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,833 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Congratulations to winners! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

@johamiltonย @a_trostย @bearwithme

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Congratulations @johamilton, @a_trost and @bearwithme .

Thank you @Nix66 for an excellent contest which has made for very interesting reading.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,805 Bubble Witch Moderator

Oh my, I am so tickled...I won! I try to always enter just to be a part of all the communities! Now I know how the other players feel ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™ƒ My ID# is 1121566254, Thanks @Nix66 , I totally will use these gold bars! ๐Ÿคฉ

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,831 Pro Player 👑

@johamilton - Congratulations.

@Nix66 - Last night I submitted my late entry. However my entry is missing from this site. Do you know what I did wrong? I posted 6-7 pictures with my entry and edited my entry and resubmit it again before exiting the site. If I have not submitted my entry, it would be listed in my draft folder but there is no draft copy in my profile. Thanks for your input.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,479 Pro Player 👑

Congratulations @johamilton @a_trost and @bearwithme

Thank you @Nix66 for a wonderful and very interesting contest.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?