New daily rewards

Comments

• Term122nd
    Term122nd Posts: 1 Newbie

This game is great

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Hi @LadyRaffie

I understand the studio is trying some new features, but in comparison to how it was before (2 hours of CB, CC, fish) this is a clear and huge downgrade replaced by nothing.

The description of the wonderballs is misleading too. It makes you think if you're able to keep your streak you'll get better rewards on the long way but it's not true. Because even if you're very committed on this game and maintain a big streak this doesn't have a role in rewards at all. With a long streak the rewards don't improve or become helpful as they were before the change. My streak is now over 100 but I keep getting the same 5 minutes of boosters daily. No improvement. It's not very hard to see players were good before, when they got 2 hours of boosters daily instead😪

2 hours helped a bit with passing 1 episode. I could also plan the game play because I could decide whether I would need color bombs or coloring candies or fish in that particular episode.

Now this can't be done anymore.

5 minutes don't help with passing 1 level let alone an episode which the game clearly wants you to still do. I very well know I should appreciate whatever free bonus the game offers me but I still can't help feeling tricked by these bunch of minutes.

So the rewards are just 5-10 minutes of boosters which is the basic ball. you have to wait another 10 days of basic balls to get an "improvement "(20 minutes instead) to be used 1 day only, other 50 days of mostly basic balls to get 1 piece of lolly, 100 days of mostly basic balls to get hammers or hands which will happen when my streak will be 110, 150, 200. This is what I observed. So In between "milestones days" there are only crumbles of boosters.

Despite what the wonderballs description says, getting 2 hammers every 20-50+ days is hardly a reward improvement for a long streak.

So I'm thinking, why not turning those 5 minutes into 1 booster to save in your inventory? At least least you can build up something in this waiting game.

I would rather have a system that worked like before but since I doubt this messy feature will be removed, I can say at least individual untimed boosters are useful, 5-10 minutes are not.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

I apologize for the long and most likely repetitive post but I finish by saying what happened to @Jeanette_Colon happened to me as well.

I should have reiceved 4 gold bars in my game but didn't get any. 2 gold bars on the streak on my android app when I reached 100th, 2 days ago and 2 gold bars on my w10 app when I reached 100th yesterday.

I tried to contact support but of course it can't be reached. The automatic emails say to visit community faqs to get help instead. Right.

I'm tired of this. 😔 I'll try not to come back to this discussion anymore

• Jeanette_Colon
    Jeanette_Colon Posts: 9 Level 2

On my August 5 discussion they marked my comment as rude and offensive. I don't write rude and offensive things so not sure what it was that bothered them so. I once again did their wonderball reward and am supposed to receive 3 gold bars and once again I haven't received them. I have done all the troubleshooting that might reset my reward but of course nothing. I took a screenshot as they asked me for the 1sr time which is ridiculous but of course now I do. I have been waiting for a response from the chat site to see once again why I haven't received my 3 bar reward and I have been waiting in the que for almost an hour. What kind of game are they playing with us while we continue to play their games. If I have to request my reward I've won when it comes to gold bars with a screenshot and then a long wait is really in poor taste from the King Company. People take a screenshot or you will not get your reward.

• Kezabelle3
    Kezabelle3 Posts: 2,364 Level 4

So I'm not alone I hate the new daily bonus, don't give you enough time for any help in levels and I preferred the old reward they actually gave you enough time to hep you. I have not really played CCS since this change. Please change it back! Or improve this new one.

• KMcD
    KMcD Posts: 26 Level 2

My streak is on day 1,254 (or around there) and I have yet to get a superball or whatever. Not any gold. Nothing but 45 min of candy ball and 5-10 min of other stuff. Not cool.

• Jeanette_Colon
    Jeanette_Colon Posts: 9 Level 2

KMcD they don't care, tons of people have complained and they ignore us and don't care which is really frustrating but it all falls on deaf ears. It's a shame that they don't listen and respond. And now I can't even find my friends to ask for lives they have disappeared. They blamed Facebook with no other explanation.

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 75 Level 2

The wonderball is awful!..

Give back the 2 hour daily boosters!..why isn't king listening to anyone??.. everyone is conplaining!

• vinny99
    vinny99 Posts: 9 Level 2

laying for over 6 years, over level 5345 n over 440 days of daily boosters, now changed to wonder balls!.. how do i get the regular daily boosters back??.. 2 hours of color bomb, fishes n jelly bomb.. this is ridiculous!.. king don't care about our complaints... this is absolutely ridiculous!.. what am i gonna do with 5 mins of reward??.. pathetic. If you guys don't change back to daily rewards, I am deleting it.P

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?