🥤Straw Sipping Soda Silliness🥤

Comments

• angi3
    angi3 Posts: 0 Newbie

When my son was about three years old (he's now 32) he asked me for some fruit I asked him what kind of fruit,he said cotton fruit. I said cotton fruit!?I don't know what cotton fruit is so we went to the fridge and I asked him to show me if we had cotton fruit in there and he carefully look at everything in the fridge and said nope we don't have any. So I said ok well I don't know what cotton fruit is sorry son. Well the next day I walked in the kitchen and he took everything off the bottom shelf of the fridge and was sitting in side and looked up at me and said we don't have it and now I'll never have cotton fruit again!! So I said come on let's go to the store. We look at every type of fruit in the produce section and no cotton fruit. So as we were walking around the store he let go of my hand and went running down the isle screaming cotton fruit cotton fruit tears streaming down his face and he picked up a can of fruit cocktail! Still this very day fruit cocktail is cotton fruit in our family. By the way he got two cans that day and thought he was the luckiest kid in the world.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

@angi3 that is the cutest story! Kids say the funniest things! To this day whenever I hear the song Juke Box Hero by Foreigner I think of:

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hehe!

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,105 Jelly Moderator

Kids are the joy of our lives when my son was little it was never a dull moment with him he had a imaginary friend named Charlie and one sunday when we went to church of course Charlie went with us and my son would have charlie sitting beside him he sit and played and talked with charlie all through the service of course I had to quieten them down but when service was over we got in the car pulled out and started on our way to get food and go home well all of a sudden out of no where my son gave a piercing scream "mommy stop", of course scared me death I hit my breaks turned to him and said what he said "we forgot charlie at cburch", I could have been mad if it had not been so funny of course I died laughing but told him son dont ever do that he said never mind mommy it's ok he jumped in the window he is sitting here now me and my mother laughed all the way home kids say and do the funniest things

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Kids are funny indeed, @angi3 @Scooterpie @JessicaBilly When I lived in the country, we heated the house with fire during winter so in fall we brought some wood inside and the kids would help and pick the small stuff. One time, my daughter picked up a branch and looks at me all excited ( my husband was in another pilling the wood) 😃 “ Look mom, I found a hooker” of course, it was just a branch with a hook shaped but it took everything I had not to burst out laughing and I couldn’t resist, so I told her to go show the hooker to her father 🤣🤣

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

Oh, oh @Nat09 you made me laugh! Meow to that Hooker!

^._.^= ∫

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ 

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,898 Pro Player 👑

🤣curled up laughing @Nat09 great kids stories 🤣

• angi3
    angi3 Posts: 0 Newbie

When my son was about three years old (he's now 32) he asked me for some fruit I asked him what kind of fruit,he said cotton fruit. I said cotton fruit!?I don't know what cotton fruit is so we went to the fridge and I asked him to show me if we had cotton fruit in there and he carefully look at everything in the fridge and said nope we don't have any. So I said ok well I don't know what cotton fruit is sorry son. Well the next day I walked in the kitchen and he took everything off the bottom shelf of the fridge and was sitting in side and looked up at me and said we don't have it and now I'll never have cotton fruit again!! So I said come on let's go to the store. We look at every type of fruit in the produce section and no cotton fruit. So as we were walking around the store he let go of my hand and went running down the isle screaming cotton fruit cotton fruit tears streaming down his face and he picked up a can of fruit cocktail! Still this very day fruit cocktail is cotton fruit in our family. By the way he got two cans that day and thought he was the lu

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

It’s Friday, time to party 🎉

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?