๐ŸŽจ Season September: Color Splash!

12345679ยป

Comments

• alainajean9
    alainajean9 Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑

I think the challenges are fun and a great way to get some rewards that would otherwise cost money! BUT I must say that even though I think the idea of coloring the black and white parts in is cool, I also think that the paintbrushes are not a reward or should not be anyway. It does not benefit or help me in any way so I wish they had stuck to the actual rewards and just colored the picture as I completed quests or something!

• prissylocs
    prissylocs Posts: 2 Newbie

I never noticed any clue changing. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong...

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Hi @Tweet and welcome ๐Ÿ˜€

Sorry to hear that. Some players may see this issue which causes all events and theme to temporarily disappear, but this can be solved by repeating troubleshooting steps until the game uploads the features back.

First off please check if your game is updated and your device has a strong internet connection. Then try this: log out from your account - clear cache - restart device - log in and pass a level.

This tip could be helpful too: close game - switch off internet connection - open game - before clicking "play" button switch on internet connection and then click play.

This problem happened to me too and I had to try these steps 3-4 times until everything went back to normal.

Let me know if it helps ๐Ÿ˜€

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Hi @VTyanky_69 and welcome to Soda community

Please read my reply just above (here) and let me know if troubleshooting helps.

Congratulations on your great score ๐Ÿ™Œ. Though, a better place for it would be our Million Member Club rather than this thread. You can win a community badge. Check it out here ๐Ÿ˜€

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5

@LadyRaffie @Nix66 Complete here is my feedback on this event

Did you enjoy coloring Waffle Wharf and Kimmy?

I loved it very much and enjoyed it

Did you find this season more attractive than the previous ones? I loved how Kimmy repainted everything.

What do you think of the missions and rewards? The missions were good, I skipped two of them. Good rewards should include more gold. Trade lined candies and wrapped candies that have a timer for other rewards.

Is there anything you especially like about him? Or something you don't like at all? I already mentioned it, you must include seasons of Bubblegum Hill with this in order to play

• oldteacher
    oldteacher Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited October 2021

Hi - Hope everyone is doing well! I hope when I figure out this friend thing I have a lot join!

Are all the kinks out of the Social Hub or are you still working on it?

I want to add a lot of friends to the Social hub.

Was King over the game that you matched up blocks and created gems? I used to play that game all the time against my friends. It was fun. Then they "updated" to the point it was not fun anymore so we all quit playing it. I hope this doesn't happen to Candy Crush.

• pdt1982
    pdt1982 Posts: 41 Level 2

My screen was always colored. I never knew about coloring the screen until I took the survey. When new events happen, I wish they would be explained.

• skinnykid44
    skinnykid44 Posts: 2 Newbie

How come my wife has a Kimi's arcade option and color splash option and my game does not. I'm sorta jealous lol

• GanttMayaK
    GanttMayaK Posts: 73 Level 2

Let's make it colorful with Kimmy!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?