Game keeps crashing

Options
Annesy25
Annesy25 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited September 2022 in Support

For a while now the game keeps crashing. It can happen following watching an ad, in the middle of a game or after winning a game. It registers the game is won but not any candies collected for rewards in the colour pass. Also if I’ve selected a booster and then the game tries to load and I get thrown out I lose the booster. No enjoyment in playing anymore as constantly loading and reloading the game. I’m on level 4218 so played for a long time. Also disappointed that if you lose a life you lose all levels of reward instead of just one like it used to be. It would also be good that whatever time you are given to play the game didn’t tick down if you can’t play straight for half an hour or more, should only tick down as you are logged in. I’ve tried the troubleshooting to try resolve the crashing issues and nothing changes. I’ve the latest iOS update on iPad and more than enough memory. My apps automatically update and clear the cache etc too. I see others have similar issues so please can it be sorted.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?