Who has spent $500 playing In 2 days?

Options
1343Me
1343Me Posts: 8 Level 2
edited October 2021 in Discussions

While one of the King customers support named James was working on checking out the legitimacy of my complaint, I ended up wasting $ 250 Hundred dollars yesterday and today, I was assigned a new person named Frank, which I believe that all of my bad luck with ineffective assistance is about to stop. Frank seems to be very into doing the right thing, and the way he wrote and explained everything to me alone was priceless. I've never experienced customer support with the knowledge and professionalism as Frank has shown me. I will keep you updated with the situation that has been passed down to many different people who asked the same thing I have provided back on September 17 without been solve until now that Frank assured me that everything will be taken care of by today.

Answers

• 1343Me
    Options

@Nix66 It's unmistakable clear even for those who have vernacular with an IQ of 50. The question was, who besides me has spent 300 hundred dollars in one day? Secondly, I made a “comment” on an issue that remains unsolved. It is about awareness, I didn't intend to seek the interest Of the uncluttered.

• 1343Me
    Options

@Nix66 ❤️I apologize if you felt disrespected; it wasn't my intention No excuses

But actions always have reactions. With all the respect If you read your comment towards me, it wasn't very Pleasant Reading It. Again, I do apologize for any misconstruing. My email address it's there for you or anyone else who can help me with their knowledge and has more experience in the Field than me. Kindly Mya

• 1343Me
    Options

@Nix66 I am glad we clear the air. And yes, I have had spent so much this year, and enough to buy a car it is not A good Feeling to accept that it is more than someone's yearly earnings. No excuse for doing so but having a business and monitoring everything with a laptop from home and the stress of it, I try to unwind playing the games are a way to avoid the thought of being in a wheelchair. I get irritated when the application doesn't work correctly, and I contact customer support for assistance, and nobody has been able to fix the problem of me buying gold bars and not get them to download, but I do get charged regardless.

I bought Five hundred dollars worth of busters and gold bars and never saw a single gold bar added to my account. I am At level 2300. Sorry for venting. But nobody from the king company has helped me.

• JacalynCosta
    JacalynCosta Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have never spent a penny on Candy Crush and never will. That’s crazy!

• 1343Me
    Options

I agree with you. It is embarrassing :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?