Bake a Cake

Options
stumbeano
stumbeano Posts: 5 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Support

The instructions say to either pay 3 gold bars or pass a level. I spent 10 gold bars to continue a level and passed it only to find out, neither myself or my team member were released. Had I known that, I would not have used those ten gold coins to extend the play on a level, but would have used 3 gold bars to release the team. Sure would like my 10 gold bars back and the instructions corrected or the glitch fixed.(how do I send this to customer service?)

Answers

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,767 Level 5
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hello @stumbeano Instructions are in the link below at the bottom.

Best to contest them through players support from your game app

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hello @stumbeano !

We've passed the case to the Soda team, and we'd need some more information for them to investigate what went wrong:

• Had you recently joined the team when this happened, or were you member of the team before this bake a cake event?
    • Had you ever seen this "pass levels to release" - message before, and if 'yes', did it function properly for you?
    • Can you please give us your player ID, so the team can check if everything's ok in your account? You can find it HERE
    • When you went to the diorama after closing the Bake a cake screen, did you see anything at all regarding a chef's hat on a level pin? Was there any scroll where a hat was placed on a level pin? Could you see any hat on a level pin at all?
    • What level are you on in the game?

Thanks a lot! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?