candy crush saga soda and diamond and diaries

moo_moo_49
moo_moo_49 Posts: 124 Level 2

candy crush soda level 1059 can not find out how do it and on Facebook i can not get diamonds and diairies on my pc still i try to do everyhting told me to do but still not working on my pc but on my other devices

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @moo_moo_49 and welcome to Soda community 😀

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis 's tip is the best here. I'd add that fish booster can also be helpful in a board filled with blockers, it multiplies your fishes hitting the honey. Good luck @moo_moo_49 💪

For questions about Diamond Diaries Saga, the best place to find answers is the Diamond Diaries community here , just so you know 😁

Diamond Diaries moderator @Diamond Lim will be happy to give you more infos on where to play Diamond Diaries.

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited October 2021

There are some King games that are not available on p.c., but only on mobile devices.

One of them is CC Friends Saga! I know that I can play it only on mobile device and I accept it!

I don't know about Diaries and Diamonds, I have played them a little on mobile!

About Soda, level 1059:

It is tricky! You need ranged attacks to clear all the honey! 26 moves are not enough in my opinion. Only with boosters it is easy to win!

If I remember well, I combined a color bomb with a coloring candy to win! I tried several times to get them side by side! Then it was very easy!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @moo_moo_49 and welcome to Soda community 😀

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis 's tip is the best here. I'd add that fish booster can also be helpful in a board filled with blockers, it multiplies your fishes hitting the honey. Good luck @moo_moo_49 💪

For questions about Diamond Diaries Saga, the best place to find answers is the Diamond Diaries community here , just so you know 😁

Diamond Diaries moderator @Diamond Lim will be happy to give you more infos on where to play Diamond Diaries.

• moo_moo_49

thank for the asnswers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,888 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @moo_moo_49 👋

Don't worry! How about you follow these another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Facebook) or try playing in an incognito window better that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but still have issues with getting Diamond Diaries Saga to load fully on your PC, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. 😉

Unfortunately their team cannot fix this issue possible and has no longer to be released new levels until Level 1415 with PC (Facebook) but you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars, some events and collect the diamond mission can still transferred but boosters and some events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

If you want to ask Diamond Diaries Saga Question, please ask here on Diamond Diaries Support Community as well. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your tagging me! @Pitty_Kitty 😊

• moo_moo_49

ok i will only play on my tablet and phone thank for the help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?