πŸ’Œ Dear Mom πŸ’Œ- Write a letter to her and get a badge!

Comments

• abdallhaliabdallhali Posts: 1,204 Level 3

πŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺ❀❀❀

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• abdallhaliabdallhali Posts: 1,204 Level 3

Dear mom, I hope that someday I will have the opportunity to be just like you. You are always so kind and willing to give a hand to others, and most of all you have an open mind and heart too.

❀❀❀

• Spieler_8675309Spieler_8675309 Posts: 3,576 Level 5
    edited June 8
  • MrBen97MrBen97 Posts: 55 Level 2

Dear Mum

I promise to take care of no matter all odds. You will always be my mother and I will be your son. Stay safe for me Mum πŸ’ž

• Skthmom4Skthmom4 Posts: 100 Level 2

Dear Mom,

Thank you for being the mom that you didn't have to be but chose to be anyways. Thank you for showing me what a mother should be but most importantly thank you for teaching me to be an even better mom!!! I love you always n forever!!!

• Racoon7Racoon7 Posts: 5,081 Level 4

Dear Mum,

I don't believe it is ever to late to say I Love You ❀️ or to say thank you. It's not really until I became a mum myself that I truly appreciated everything you have done for me, and everything I must have put you through when I was growing up. Thank you for your unconditional love, help and support always.

• N8ToshN8Tosh Posts: 7 Level 2

To my dearest mother,

It was so nice to see you for those few day. It had been years but you are still the most beautiful mother in the whole wide world and I just wanted to say thank you for never giving up on me and for always it seems to have my back and for defending me when at times it seemed the world wanted me gone. Thanks for also giving my children the love you have over the years and for being there for them when I couldn't be there. All these things are just some of the wonderful things you have done for me. But memories that you own and I will cherish for ever. I love you with all my heart.

Love

Nathan

• KCullen127KCullen127 Posts: 1,414 Level 4

Today, through this letter, I want to tell you how much I love you, and no matter how far apart we, are you will always remain my mom.

• KCullen127KCullen127 Posts: 1,414 Level 4

Today, through this letter, I want to tell you how much I love you, and no matter how far apart we, are you will always remain my mom.

• HavishHavish Posts: 2,172 Level 5

Dear mom,

all is best for you

Love, Havish.

• DGenevieveDGenevieve Posts: 901 Level 4

Mom,

We miss you very much and will never forget you. Thank you for everything that you had done for us. πŸ’—πŸ’”

• HeLives27HeLives27 Posts: 6 Level 2

Dear Mom,

Thanks for still being here. I've loved you all of your 91yrs‼️

• viso1viso1 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited October 3

Dear mom

You have always been my legend though we have not lived much of our lives together. Beautiful mom's love last forever ❀

• pdt1982pdt1982 Posts: 41 Level 2

Thanks mom for being so supportive throughout the ups and downs.❀️

• nobelovenobelove Posts: 2,792 Level 4

Through selfless services, you brought me up to this stage in life and I am happy with myself for the entire things you have done in my life, without you, my life is incomplete. I know I cannot pay you back because you have sacrificed everything for me. I love you, mom And I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me. But there are no words to describe, how much I admire you, how much I appreciate you, how much I thank you. For everything you’ve done.

Cancer is an affliction from God, and you have proven your bravery and patiance to stand for all that pain alone, it’s only a matter of time before you’ve beaten this. Hoping you feel better real soon!Β May God embrace you with wormth love and compassion through your recovery.