💌 Dear Mom 💌- Write a letter to her and get a badge!

Comments

• HeLives27
    HeLives27 Posts: 17 Level 2

Dear Mom,

Thanks for still being here. I've loved you all of your 91yrs‼️

• viso1
    viso1 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited October 2021

Dear mom

You have always been my legend though we have not lived much of our lives together. Beautiful mom's love last forever ❤

• pdt1982
    pdt1982 Posts: 41 Level 2

Thanks mom for being so supportive throughout the ups and downs.❤️

• nobelove
    nobelove Posts: 2,904 Level 4

Through selfless services, you brought me up to this stage in life and I am happy with myself for the entire things you have done in my life, without you, my life is incomplete. I know I cannot pay you back because you have sacrificed everything for me. I love you, mom And I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me. But there are no words to describe, how much I admire you, how much I appreciate you, how much I thank you. For everything you’ve done.

Cancer is an affliction from God, and you have proven your bravery and patiance to stand for all that pain alone, it’s only a matter of time before you’ve beaten this. Hoping you feel better real soon! May God embrace you with wormth love and compassion through your recovery.

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend

Dear Mom,

Whenever I see the brightest star up in the night sky I know that is you smiling down on me 🥰

• AaronMedina
    AaronMedina Posts: 291 Level 3

Dear mom:

You were the best mother, you gave me everything for nothing, every day is my mother's because you are still alive with the light that you give off wherever it is. Your example feeds my life with values ​​such as friendship, the effort to achieve goals, the suffering when there are stones in the way and savoring the rather ephemeral joys like life itself that are flashes of light and eternal times of darkness. You are always there even if you are no longer there to kiss me in the morning or a good night or a scolding but you are still there because you are eternal and your light will never go out for me. I love you mom.💝

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

My beloved Mama Lucy,

Thank you so much for giving birth to me. Thank you for raising me to what I am now. It's because of you and papa nurtured me for what I am. Even you are not here anymore by my side, my love for you never cease. I love you, mama. Till we meet again .❤️❤️❤️

• Barry_Dean_Clark
    Barry_Dean_Clark Posts: 250 Pro Player 👑
  • betchiegrl29
    betchiegrl29 Posts: 9,370 Level 5

Dear mama,

I am so lucky and proud to have you as my mother. I appreciate all your love care and sacrifices for us your children and grandkids.. you raised us up so well and to be a good mom too just like you.. May God shower you more blessings good health and longer life, to continue to cherish every moment spent with you. Loveyou always.🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️💕💕💕

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5

Is it ok if I put Grandma instead?

Grandma,

You are the best grandma that anyone can have, I thank you for everything you do for me. I love you very much! Happy Mother’s Day

-EOTheGr8

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?