Where are my purchases?

LeaC
LeaC Posts: 138 Level 3

Hi, I just paid £3.49 for the Noble Path rewards but I haven’t received them. How do I fix this?

Answers

• LeaC

I found a bit in the help that says I’ll get my purchases as I progress but I’ve finished the noble path. I can’t progress on it.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,884 Soda Moderator

Hello @LeaC Sorry to hear you didn’t receive your rewards. It can help to reconnect with the server:

log out of the game via your profile - clear the cache - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Furthermore, you will only receive the rewards of the quests that you have completed. As long as you have tasks open, you will not start to receive those rewards until you complete them!

If you've done the quests and reconnected with the server and still haven't received a purchase, it's best to contact Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

• LeaC

Hi @Yosca, sorry to be a bit dim but how do I clear the cache? I don’t know what that is 🙈😂

I’m on an iPod if that helps

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,884 Soda Moderator

Hi again @LeaC 😊

Clear Cache on iPad

Navigate to the Settings App. Tap Safari on the left side. Tap Clear History and Website Data. Tap Clear History and Data. That’s it 😁

• LeaC

Thank you @Yosca. I’ve tried all of that with no luck so I sent a message to support as you suggested. Thanks again for trying to help ❤️

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,753 Level 5

On, iPad apps, clear cache is automatically done when you power down the device. Since you already done that. Then yes, contact player support. Good Luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?