πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

New poll: Choose Gold or a Badge

Options

Comments

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    Gold bars

I chose gold bars. The badges are cute and fun to collect but the gold is actually useful.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options
    Badge

I prefer badge, because it gives points!

Without the point system in the forum, I could probably choose gold bars! πŸ˜‰

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options
    Gold bars

I agree with @Bookster -- gold bars are more useful.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options
    Badge

Recently I want to choose gold bar..but giving gold bar means limited player will get it but if badges...anyone can get it with little efforts. So I choose the bigger benefits to the community rather than benefits to small segmen of players. Badges should be given to all the show their minimum efforts...but yes we do need special badges for special players but make it very minimum otherwise its not fun anymore.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Badge

Thank you @Yosca πŸ˜€

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3
    Options
    Gold bars

Of course I choose gold.

I choose gold because I love the game and I want to move on in the game.

I don’t collect badges. I think badges are needed for people who want to compete with each other in the community. They like to beat other players in competitions organized on the forums, or they like to beat other players in the number of reactions to their posts, or they like to beat other players by collecting the most badges.

This is the choice of the players and their passion and interest. And I respect their choice. Each of us is free to choose what interests him.

I am most interested in the game itself and the progress in the game.

Therefore, I prefer gold.

The icon will definitely not help me with this. And gold can help me.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options
    Badge

Voted. Also done the same for the other thread haha. But I still prefer both.

Badges are collectible item, so it's good to have. But GB do come handy if we are in need.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    Options
    Gold bars

Gold bars are more valuable than a badge.

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options
    Gold bars

a thousand times the gold bars

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Badge

Hi @Yosca

Well its interesting and tough one for me.

Although i chose badge with a very slight margin of 51 to 49 in favour of badge.

But it all depends on the game. So if i am playing candy crush, jelly , soda i will go for badge as their are ways to earn gold in the game.

But if i am playing friends or bubblewitch or farm heroes then surely i will go for gold bars as it is very rare to earn them inside the game.

So a real tough one....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanks...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?