whats going on with the game today, It just continues to load and nothing else.

Options
Linda_Murphy
Linda_Murphy Posts: 1 Newbie

lastnight when playing the game everything was fine then this morning is just continues to load with the spooky sound and then it goes to wait or close apt.;

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,847 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @Linda_Murphy

Please try this and check if it helps:

log out of the game via your profile / force closing your apps - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

• PicoMom
    PicoMom Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I saw that it updated yesterday. Today I am stuck with 517,616 HOURS (59 years) until I gain another life !! I've tried the time and date change steps. I've tried going forward with dates, but will only go up to 30 years ahead. I've tried going backward with dates, but does not change the 517,616 HOURS until I gain another life. I'm not uninstalling and reinstalling and starting over at 1. Not happening. Is there another option? No, I was not signed in when this happened. Thank you to anyone who can help me out !πŸ˜– -

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?