๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

(FINISHED)๐Ÿฅค Share your most fun story playing Soda to get special prizes!

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,866 Soda Moderator

I can hardly imagine it now, but when I started playing Soda, I was just doing something and had little idea of the game.

In addition, I have little patience, so I ran out of free gold bars in no time, because I wasn't paying attention, and thought I had finished my level (not) and thought I tapped on โ€œnextโ€. But I tapped โ€œcontinue playingโ€ and bought extra moves ๐Ÿ˜….

Due to my impatience I paid little attention to my map and as a result I missed BGH quite often ๐Ÿ˜ฑ, just because I didn't see it ๐Ÿ˜†

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

The craziest thing for me was getting into the "weekend Soda Challenge Hall of Fame. I haven't been -playing that long, and was just participating just to have fun. When that very close score came up, I was so shocked and excited I about fell out of my chair. I took about 12 screenshots just to be sure I got it saved! ๐Ÿคฃ Then I was sure someone would beat it. But, no one did and I was inducted! I think they forgot to tell the Security Personnel though:

• GlenysB
    GlenysB Posts: 574 Level 4
    edited October 2021

@LadyRaffie -I have played CCCS for quite a while now.

I enjoy the tournaments and also Noble Path and baking Olivia's cake - although I keep losing my chef's hat.๐Ÿ˜ฅ

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’œ

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited October 2021

Hi!

I was playing Soda and my fav was Bubblegum Hill! Most of the times I was loosing but sometimes not! In BBH I was winning 6 pink lollipops to help me win levels on mainboard!

I also was receiving daily prizes, that were colorbomb, coloring candy and fish, for 2 hours if I remember well!

After 1 week of every day playing , the daily prizes were double, e.g. colorbomb + fish!

The funny thing was that playing on 2 devices, ipad and iphone 5, I was getting some prizes on the one device and some on the other. As we know boosters cannot be transferred from one device to another! But in a strange way, the daily prizes were coming from both devices to both, all together! This means that I could have everyday all 3 boosters for 3 hours and one of them for 4, if I had certain strategy to choose day one on the 2 devices and then continue without loosing a day! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I was able this way to win many times BBH and also levels on main board! ๐Ÿ˜

This stopped when I replaced my iphone 5 with my new Android Samsung Galaxy!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜†

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited October 2021

I've been playing Soda for around a year and my funniest moment was my entry for the Soda Hall of Fame being beaten by my dear friend @siti_payung's cat at the last moment.

Another funny moment (or perhaps not so funny) is that my husband has jogged my arm or distracted me a few times recently just when I've failed to clear a level, causing me to do exactly what @Yosca said and tap "Play on" when I really wanted "Replay"!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited October 2021

I'm a hard core fan of Candy Crush Saga and has been playing when the game was first released. Then I tried playing other games such as Soda, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Jelly but I didn't go far.

Mid of this year, I've started playing back Soda because of the interesting challenges that the Soda forum offers particularly the team competition and weekly challenge. I have a wonderful experience being a spectator of the intense discussions that took place in last year's archery/autumn team competition ๐Ÿ˜„. Eventually, it got me wanting to be part of the challenges in this Community.

With the on-going Autumn competition, I've became more active in the game and only play Saga occasionally. Whenever I play Saga, I will always have this "auto" reflex to form jelly fish in the game whenever I see 4 candies that can be matched together then quickly realised I wasn't playing Soda game. ๐Ÿ˜

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

It's always fun to play Soda and everything that goes with it here in the Community, I don't have any particularly funny anecdote, or if I do I don't remember it ๐Ÿค”

Unlike other King games, in Soda events do not usually come to me and there is a curiosity that can make them laugh, but for me it is not an ounce of grace. The curiosity is that, who knows why the game consumes my mobile battery much faster than any other game. It doesn't happen to me with any other game, only in Soda. For example, I start a game with the battery at 84%, by the time it finishes opening and I can start playing it has already dropped to 52%, I claim the pending bonuses and it stays at 37% ๐Ÿ˜ณ Then I start the game and before completing the panel my screen goes dark and the low battery alert appears, that means 10%, before I can react the mobile turns off ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

I have not been able to find any GIF that expresses how I feel at that moment. Yes!! very funny!!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,333 Friends Moderator

Thanks for the funny thread LadyRaffie. I've been playing Candy Crush Soda for a very long time, I think since it was released from Android mobile. If my time allows, I play daily. I play especially a lot when there are fun competitions in the community.ย 

I miss a bit the old days when the chewing gum mound still existed. Lately, unfortunately, I only get a few events, sometimes nothing at all for weeks. But I have a great team where we help each other and always crack the chests before time to get extra rewards.ย 

Many thanks to the studio for the beautiful game.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?