🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

(FINISHED)🥤 Share your most fun story playing Soda to get special prizes!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

My story playing this game was:

It all started in August 2019.

I was addicted so badly that it was too fun to play other games.

I reached level 1000 in March 2020, with the first 782 levels completed in 2019.

I enjoyed the game very much beating all the hard levels.

And of course, the hardest ones on the 1st try!!

And I lost my progress from 1539 to 1517.

Stuck on 1518...

Stuck on 1521...

Beat 1521...

Reached 1539 again...

Now on 1582.

So excited for 1600!!!

• tiaking_111
    tiaking_111 Posts: 2 Newbie

I love I love this game so much I had to start all over again on level 1 just to challenge myself

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

Thank you a lot for sharing your fun and most memorable stories when playing Candy Crush Soda.

You folks are incredible! 😍

Let's keep them on coming 🤗

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,468 Pro Player 👑

Hi @LadyRaffie wishing CCSS a very Happy 7th Anniversary.

My most memorable times on this game was randomly using the lolly pop hammer not realising the effects it caused, and getting into the Soda Hall of Fame which was just pure luck, and yesterday I downloaded the game on my phone because scrolling back for me on my laptop with a mouse is like

I spent ages scrolling back just recently and just started playing a game when a bug fell from the ceiling and landed on it's back by my hand. Needless to say I jumped out of my skin! 🤣 After putting the bug outside, I sat down to continue my game, but somehow during my fright I had closed the game, the thought of scrolling back again did put me off for playing again that day 🤣 but now that's not a problem 😊

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,695 Level 5

Hi @LadyRaffie

Thanks @Diamond Lim

When I played Soda for the first time, I didn't know anything about the game, but when I continued to play and supported more enhancements. Confirmed addicted to playing Soda.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @LadyRaffie 🥰 King's first game in my life was Candy Crush Soda Saga 😊When I started playing this game, after playing the first few levels I wondered why I was playing children's games because the initial levels were so easy and I uninstalled the game app after playing about 10 levels.😜😛🙈

However, a few months later I suddenly saw a friend of mine playing Candy Crush Soda game and he got stuck at one point, I jokingly asked him are you playing kids game?😁Believe me I was very humiliated that day because I could not pass a level below 100 even after trying for a few hours.🤣🤣🤣

I installed the game again after returning home that day and I am still playing this game until now.😆😆

• tashanight3
    tashanight3 Posts: 638 Level 3

I have many things to say but my mind is so blank right now.

But I remember how my best friend also known as my soulmate used to be so annoyed when I played CCSS. She was like "Not again Tasha. I dunno why you like that game"

And Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, my best friend is now addicted to CCSS. So ironically that now she ignores me and plays CCSS 😂😂😂😂😂

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5

@LadyRaffie Years I play CCS and I'm on the top, and didn't want to start with Soda. My wife play Soda for years and she try to convince me to play too. Last year she was around level 2500 and I decided to play just to be able to help her. She's had a great promotion with my help, now she's over 4500 level (and I'm on 2200).

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend

I’ve been playing Soda just a couple months after I join this community more than 2 years ago, but I’m always a solitary player, now you know why you never see me participating on mostly group challenges on all King games 🤪

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator

My first King game was Candy Crush and then a work colleague introduced me to Farm Heroes. I played them both for awhile and then another friend introduced me to Candy Crush Soda. I played it for a little while then stopped. I didn't have a lot of time so I just played the first two fames. But then I joined the community and was reintroduced to Soda and now it is one of my favorites and I'm past level 3000. I love my team and all the events and especially Kimmy's arcade, where I can get a lot of great boosters!

Also, I love all the different levels with the bears! 😊🐨💕

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?