πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

(FINISHED)πŸ₯€ Share your most fun story playing Soda to get special prizes!

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2021

Hi @LadyRaffie @Yosca @Nix66 @Pitty_Kitty thx on tag & contest with badge,

So many moments in *Soda. Joining a fantastic *Soda Squad Team would be, one of them. Then the time I hit over *1 Million Points on *Level 451. Of course, that is next to nothing, since my teammates & others have done, much higher scores.

Winning the *Soda Weekend Challenge was fun, Hosted by our *CM @LadyRaffie. Reaching the end of the *Soda Map for the first time, would be another.

While individual accomplishments are always nice, helping others to do the same, is more satisfying to me.

• Participation Badge / Soda Share Memories

Nice badge.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

My Player / User ID: 9815076088Β 

10/21/2021

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5

My best memory...

I was at starting levels and won the weekly race consecutively for probably a few months straight. I earned a handful of gold bars along with some lollipops 🍭.

• berriers
    berriers Posts: 17 Level 2

Love it when the team participates in baking the cake. Winning the 3 times on top was a highlight

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited October 2021

Hi @LadyRaffie

My is when my first stared playing Soda my husband also started playing Soda and he quit because it was to hard and I continued on playing. He then started playing Jelly and loved it. I don’t know but to each their own. πŸ€—

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited October 2021

Hi @freddyjudy @tiaking_111 @Aniltaha and @ettyc40 , welcome to Soda community πŸ˜€

Feel free to introduce your selves and say hi here

Share your best or most fun story about Soda with us on this discussion for a chance to win gold bars and be featured in the game as a candyfied character. Isn't great? πŸ˜€

Do you have a fun story about starting this game the first time, perhaps? or was there a time when you enjoyed an event?

πŸ€—

@Aniltaha please note this forum only supports English as vehicular language. You can use google translate as translator to join us in this discussion. Thanks! πŸ€—

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited October 2021

Thank you for this contest. I'm partecipating for the badge only πŸ€—

Well a memorable moment was winning 45 gold bars in BGH first time everrr, many, many months ago. I couldn't believe it 😲

Before that, I was complaining with my self non stop because I kept getting a a streak of 2-3 gold bars as prizes and I was reading players were getting many GBs on the community thread. I was so jealous 🀣

After that, BGH totally made a run for it and disappeared from Earth my game. It must have felt threatened πŸ˜‚

So. Yeah, that was brief but exciting moment of glory.🀩

• ettyc40
    ettyc40 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi everyone

One time I was stuck in a level and had no lives .so I saw a message that I got an extra 30 minutes of lives for free!or that I'm left with one blue beard that needs to put out and only1 osheppn to finish but then I get ihe a Yello lollipop and finish the level!!

Love candy crush soda !!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?