Bug report lvl 4525

Elbligra
Elbligra Posts: 2 Newbie

When you get to the second "section" of the lvl, if the soda bottle gets popped as a part of a combo it does not register, and the soda does not go up. This makes the lvl not progress and you're stuck in section two until you've used up your moves.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,883 Soda Moderator

Hello @Elbligra Welcome to the Community. I replayed the level, and see no problem. You need to pop 5 bottles and every time you pop one, the soda goes up.

• Elbligra
    Elbligra Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello! Yes if you play the lvl "regularly" it works as it should, but if the bottle in your third picture pops as part of a combo it does not make the soda level rise for me, so a couple of times when I've played this lvl I've just had to restart or use up the moves because the bear won't move to the next stage.

• Knive79
    Knive79 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same bug repeatedly on level 4525 in November 2022. It's a shame you did nothing but a casual playthrough, the bug happens infrequently I'd guess 1 out of 10 or so times. Enough to be noticeable and annoying enough for me to take the time to register an account after playing on and off for years without bothering to register on this forum. And then solely to report a bug that has consumed several single use resources only to then find out the developer chose to ignore it because it didn't show up in a single playthrough.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Hello @Knive79 and welcome to Soda community πŸ˜€

I'm happy to see you took the time to visit us, since you're new to this place, let's not jump to conclusions.πŸ™‚

Moderators are not developers, they're just volunteers tasked with the role to help moderate the forum and forward reports of game issues to community manager and Soda Studio (developers).

This is a very old thread, there's a possibility Yosca reported the second message and didn't hear back from the Studio who handled it, as it sometimes happens.

If the problem still persists, then another report can be made so this issue gets more attention. More gaming details from different players are always helpful

Since community manager is not on office at weekends, The best option is contacting Player Support (customer service) directly from your game app as they retrieve gaming infos from your app.

How to contact Player Support from Soda app inΒ mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- select topic and subtopic- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?