Harvest season not recording challenge completed

Options
bratcatmv
bratcatmv Posts: 6 Level 2

The choco chomp challenge is not showing that I've completed it. Played two different levels and won't record. Everything else working fine except this one, which also says "bonus".

ยซ1

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hello @bratcatmv and welcome to Soda community

Thanks for the report. let's find out what's going on.

Since I've not encountered this type of quest yet, is this about clearing chocolate in chocolate levels?

A bonus quest, unlike the other quests, is a quest that requires you to play a level and pass it successfully in order to register it as completed.

• Have you tried to play an easy old level that meets the requirement and passed it?

If you confirm passing levels successfully doesn't work then let's try to solve it trying troubleshooting first:

• check if your device and Soda app are updated
    • Provided you save your progress with a King or FB account, try to log out - close game - clear cache (do not opt for "clear data" if you see it. It deletes your boosters) - restart device - open game - log in - try again passing levels

*If you're not sure how to clear cache please tell me which device you're using.

Let's try this and if the quest still goes unregistered we'll investigate further ๐Ÿ™‚

• bratcatmv
    edited November 2021
    Options

I tried what you said but it didn't help. Passed new and old levels of chocolate and nothing registered after winning.

Am using Android 10 on a Lenovo tablet

Interestingly, it did register the purple candies on those levels towards the collect purple challenge.

• CBRetriever2
    CBRetriever2 Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options

Same experience here in an Amazon Fire tablet. And what is candy floss?

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited November 2021
    Options

Ok thanks for reporting back @bratcatmv

I'll see if I get more info on this. And since you're having the same issue @CBRetriever2 please help me both gather additional info to pass on such as:

• Make and model of your device
    • what is the version of the game app
    • what is the OS version of the device
    • what is your game user ID. Click here to find your game user ID

Thank you!

• KarinK675
    KarinK675 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I'm experiencing the same issue, specifically with the chocolate bonus quest. I posted on a separate thread, but here's my info if it's helpful.

version 1.206.6

Android v 11

KarinK675 (I think)

• bratcatmv
    Options

My ID is Missa V

Don't know game version but am updating today to Nov 11 update

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hello guys, thank for your reports so far ๐Ÿ™Œ

I've edited my previous post for the newcomers on this thread, hopefully it's clearer now ๐Ÿ™‚

@bratcatmv @KarinK675 please click on the link I share ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ธ here, you'll be able to find how to retrieve your game user ID. It's not your username, it's not your email. It's a number that appears after tapping twice over the King logo you see in your profile settings ๐Ÿค—

@KarinK675 what device are you using?

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

• KarinK675
    KarinK675 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Thanks @Pitty_Kitty , I guess I should have read a bit better on the link LOL my user ID is 1494993497.

I'm on a Motorola One, only a few months old.

Hope that helps!

• bratcatmv
    Options

Sorry. I thought it was saying I just had to be on that King screen.

User id is 13046046437

Also, finished other challenges so I don't think I'll be able to see if it's registering after it's fixed. Sorry but thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

That's totally fine @bratcatmv. Please go ahead and click the refresh button to skip the malfunctioning quest and keep playing.

I'm gathering these but it might takes some time to report back news

Ah I finally got what you meant @CBRetriever2 , I saw the quest with candy floss in the title

Candy floss is another name for cotton candy. They just fancied up the title of the quest ๐Ÿ˜… which in my case is about completing new levels

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?