Commercial

sixpack70
sixpack70 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi!

I played the cake and I were on the last round on the big cake but I had to run the commercial so I get 5 more tries and then the game freeze on "plane commercial" and have done that two times before so I had to restart the game and my chance was over. It's better to pay for the game once because these ads is annoying and do this type of issues!

Best Answers

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓

Hello @sixpack70 , welcome to the King Community!

You may want to do some troubleshooting HERE

For any missing rewards or purchases, please email Player Support about this so they can investigate and you may recover those. Be sure to include your game ID#

Go to the Start Menu - Settings - Cogwheel - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars. You will then find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,717 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello @sixpack70 I agree with you those ads are annoying, but for me, it’s better than keeps paying real money. Yeah and paying for the game only once would be nice 🤪 then again those games got boring after awhile.

about game freezes, check that your device has lots and lots of memory. Minimum 2GB. Another tip is too wait few seconds before you click the ad. Let the game loads a bit.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Sorry to hear your game freezes sometimes on the ad, that would frustrate me too! I haven't had ads show for me in a while, but I remember that used to happen to me too :(

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,575 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @sixpack70 I’m sorry you had a problem with the ads. Here in the Community we can’t handle purchases but Player Support does. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

Answers

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓

Hello @sixpack70 , welcome to the King Community!

You may want to do some troubleshooting HERE

For any missing rewards or purchases, please email Player Support about this so they can investigate and you may recover those. Be sure to include your game ID#

Go to the Start Menu - Settings - Cogwheel - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars. You will then find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,717 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello @sixpack70 I agree with you those ads are annoying, but for me, it’s better than keeps paying real money. Yeah and paying for the game only once would be nice 🤪 then again those games got boring after awhile.

about game freezes, check that your device has lots and lots of memory. Minimum 2GB. Another tip is too wait few seconds before you click the ad. Let the game loads a bit.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Sorry to hear your game freezes sometimes on the ad, that would frustrate me too! I haven't had ads show for me in a while, but I remember that used to happen to me too :(

• sixpack70

Thank you guys for your advices!

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

I`ve also had problems with the adds in Bake a Cake. Yesterday and the day before that I lost my chefs hat because the game froze (black screen) when I asked to see the 2nd of the 3 adds. No problems with the first add.

• sixpack70

It's third ads that freeze but only with plane-shooting-ads

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

Here still the 2nd add. Don't know if it's a specific add as the screen goes black instantly. So for the 3rd time I lost my chefs hat😡

• sixpack70

And that sucks big time!

• sixpack70

And now it was time again, but this time I had bought me free from the glass cube😡. I have a Sony Xperia 1 and can play many games but when it comes to freezing ads, none phone can handle it. Now I get the freezing on the second ads on the cake and loose my round and 3 gold because of your fuckin commercial. Can you give the gold back to me or what?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,575 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @sixpack70 I’m sorry you had a problem with the ads. Here in the Community we can’t handle purchases but Player Support does. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?