Lost daily streak (62) and all my boosters

claire2505
claire2505 Posts: 22 Level 2
edited November 2021 in Support

So today I was happily playing my latest level when I was logged out and struggled to get back in for 30 mins or so.

when I eventually got back 8n on the correct level I find that my daily streak has gone and I no longer have any boosters?? Of which I had at least 10 of each.

why? It’s very disappointing when the game do3s this for no reason!

anyone else had this problem?

#king #candycrush

Comments

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,753 Level 5

How did you able to login? Did you have to uninstall the game? If you did, that explained to why. All the game memory had been reset. Yes, it is very disappointing.

• claire2505

i had to re login again but not uninstall the game. It did take me a while to get logged in properly on my iPad , even though working on my phone ok.

if our levels are able to be saved then our boosters should be as well. It takes ages to build them up.

• aurther
    aurther Posts: 213 Level 3

clarie 2505 has a very good point same thing happend to me PLAISS FIX THE fudging propblem iwas on like day i dont even know but it was raelly high

• claire2505

So it’s happened again twice I think.

I had at least 8 of each booster as I had won and purchased some. Suddenly though I only have 3 of each. Last night I decided to take a picture of my boosters ( which has disappeared typically) and then it happened!

I was logged off candy crush and when I logged back in they had gone!

its so frustrating especially when you have actually spent some money on the game!

@CandyKing00 #king #candycrush

• KingSlayer23
    KingSlayer23 Posts: 88 Level 3

if you play thru the app.... your boosters and 'weapons' are saved on the device and will be lost if the device is replaced, goes on the blink or data is erased.... only the level and Gold Bars are saved by King. after losing hard won items twice and having to start from scratch, I now only play via the King.com website... the items are saved on their server and not on your device.

• dm1
    dm1 Posts: 54 Level 2

Funny I have lost my daily streak also, it has been well over a month now. It no longer gives a daily prize. My streak was about 750 days and all of a sudden I am back to 3. I got the same answer as you...freebie boosters cannot be replaced. Doesn't help the fact the problem is not getting fixed i.e......giving back the boosters with your daily streak!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?