๐ŸŽฃFishing Season Find all details HERE
Win Gold Bars ๐ŸฅคKimmy Winter Quests HERE I1,2,3 Easy Game HERE
๐Ÿ”ฅ Sodaliciously Hot Right Now!๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ† Champions Streak ๐Ÿ† / Weekly Race

1212223242527Next

Comments

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 18,010 Soda Moderator

Hello again there @bivens Since Iโ€™ve never seen such a pop up message I can not help explain it to you.

I certainly hope you enjoyed the rewards you did receive in the ๐Ÿ† Championโ€™s Prize ๐Ÿ† and that you put them to good use in your now current Weekly Race!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• GumyupawpawGumyupawpaw Posts: 579 Level 3

My second time winning the champion prize

Awesome @Gumyupawpaw !!

Congratulations and thatโ€™s impressive !! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Thanks for sharing your๐Ÿ†Championโ€™s Prize๐Ÿ†

• rustylittlesrustylittles Posts: 166 Level 3

I have it and can only beat the weekly challenge on weeks I don't work much. It's very very time consuming.

• laydeebaelaydeebae Posts: 62 Level 2

I did it!! *happy tears* ๐Ÿฅฒ

I almost gave up a long time ago, since I thought it was just impossible for players who are the end of the road. Cause we donโ€™t have enough new levels to complete.

Somehow I got lucky the first 2 weeks. Easy win, played about 30 levels both but played 90 levels for my 3rd week. This was a competitive week lol. I thought I would lose, cause I completed all new levels already. But I won by a few levels ๐Ÿ˜€ Now I got all these rewards and boosters. But have no new levels to use it on lmao ๐Ÿ™„

Ha @laydeebae All the rewards and no levels to play on until Friday. That really bites to just watch the timed boosters run out. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

No matter ~ You did it!!! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ช

Congratulations and thanks for sharing that you earned the ๐Ÿ† Championโ€™s Prize๐Ÿ†!!!

• AaronMedinaAaronMedina Posts: 279 Level 3

@Nix66 Do you think I have a chance to reach the end?

edited November 2021

Sure you do @AaronMedina!

It will take quite a lot of playing and passing levels to achieve the ๐Ÿ†Champion Streak๐Ÿ† three consecutive weeks in a row by winning your Weekly Race.

Once you do that then will come the reward of the ๐Ÿ†Championโ€™s Prize๐Ÿ†.

• AaronMedinaAaronMedina Posts: 279 Level 3

I am just starting a new week, and I am in the first place, although I have a problem with my phone, because it is installing a "data" that I do not know.

It looks like on the BIOS screen.

• laydeebaelaydeebae Posts: 62 Level 2

Haha, thanks!! Too bad there are no new levels indeed lol. I just gotta use the timed boosters and play old levels and help out our team ๐Ÿ˜

And now that I finally won, I think I'll stop focusing on the champions streak and play casually from now om. It's still too inconvenient for high levels players with limited levels. And you have to be extremely lucky to win, like I did.

But it's definitely fun and challenging for players who are lower levels ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ