why do I keep losing my king account friends

lilclark
lilclark Posts: 7 Level 2

So I added a bunch of new friends to my Candy crush soda saga king account.

First they did not appear in my game on my Android but after linking my king account they showed for a brief time, then they disappeared again.

Then I went on Facebook and disconnected my king and soda crush. Then my friends appeared again! But again only briefly. They are now all gone and I have lost my boosters and everything trying to relog and reinstall the game multiple times.

What to do.

Best Answers

• Nix66
    Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello @lilclark and welcome to our wonderful and helpful Community!

Oh no! Uninstalling and reinstalling the game app should only ever be done as a very last resort because although it usually fixes most issues you will normally lose all of your boosters in the process. 🙃

The friends lists disappearing is a known issue that has been reported. All you may do is keep your game of the latest version by installing all new updates. 🙂

Hopefully you will receive the new feature Social Hub which will allow you to easily add friends. I don’t have the feature yet but here’s where you may find out more information on the Social Hub 👉 HERE 👈.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

It sounds like the Social Hub feature is the way to go! Do you happen to have that on your account yet?

• Nix66
    Answer ✓

I’m in the same boat as you are @lilclark and there’s nothing that we may do except keep our games of the latest version.

To ensure you have whichever features that are available for your game first install any updates for both your device and game app. Then clear the cache/history of your web browser and do this ⤵️

Open your Soda Game / Select Profile / Select Log Out / Close the app / Reopen the app / Log back in to your profile / Open the game.

• Nix66
    Answer ✓

No, if you only clear the history and not the data you do not lose anything in that process @lilclark.

I do that process every so often and have never lost a single item.

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

It sounds like the Social Hub feature is the way to go! Do you happen to have that on your account yet?

• lilclark

The social hub has not shown up on my phone yet, sadly. It might have on the computer? I'm not sure but since i only play on my phone i hope to see it soon =) i really have no other ways of getting lives other than wait for the timer and the occasional rewards, since i don't have any friends from my king account showing on my phone.

• lilclark

So now it has been 2 weeks and I'm still not able to see any of my friends in my Candy Crush game. No social hub has appeared either.

I find it a bit frustrating that there is nothing more to be done. Is there any way to contact anyone else who might be able to assist with this problem?

• lilclark

Thank you for the fast reply =)

That will result in losing my boosters etc. correct?

Since i already tried that few days before my first post, and it only made my problem worse i have been trying to avoid doing it again. But it does seem like it might be my only solution.

• lilclark

Alright I will give it a shot later when I play again. Thank you for helping out.

• lilclark

Sadly that did not work. I will try and wait some more.

I got another question for you if you don't mind =)

When i spend money on Google play i get "play points" i can spend those points on various games, but I don't see candy crush on the list anymore. Would you have any idea why? I have seen it before

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?