tcampb
tcampb Posts: 1 Newbie

the sore won’t let me buy coins

what to do?

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,804 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to the Community @tcampb When you can't make a purchase, that can have several causes. Sometimes it can be related to an unstable internet connection, or your appstore/playstore/bank may have a malfunction.

We recommend to do the troubleshooting, to make sure you are connected to the servers. Provided you saved your progress with a King or FB account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Hope this helps.

Answers

• IceBling37
    IceBling37 Posts: 15 Level 2

I can't help you there the only thing I can say is that it could be your bank account because you have to pay for the coins other than that I can't help you all you can do is try from bling king.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,749 Level 5

@tcampb I think it’s just temporary problem. Just try standard troubleshooting procedures. Logout, clear cache, turn off device and log back in. Also check for updates. Then wait and wait for it to work again.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,804 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to the Community @tcampb When you can't make a purchase, that can have several causes. Sometimes it can be related to an unstable internet connection, or your appstore/playstore/bank may have a malfunction.

We recommend to do the troubleshooting, to make sure you are connected to the servers. Provided you saved your progress with a King or FB account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Hope this helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?