Error on your end when I try to purchase deluxe package that I want

nichcole
nichcole Posts: 3 Newbie

Answers

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5

@nichcole Hello and welcome to the King Community!

I haven’t experienced this issue, however, I recommend the following:

• Resetting your device
    • Try deleting and reinstalling the game (but make sure you have a King account connected to your game so you don’t lose your level progress!)
    • Check your Wi-fi and internet connections

In case none of those methods work, I will tag some mods who might be able to help you more than I can 😉😉

@Nix66 @Diamond Lim @Lola_Pop

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you for your tagging me. @EOTheGr8 😊

Hello there! @nichcole 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried these steps (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps. 😊

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,885 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @nichcole I am sorry to hear you have purchase problems. If you see the store is unavailable that can mean the internet connection is at that time not strong or stable enough.

I see @EOTheGr8 said to delete and reinstall the game, please don’t do that! If you uninstall and reinstall you will lose your boosters as they are saved in your device memory. So please keep in mind uninstall and reinstall is a last solution!!

Please try the troubleshooting to see if that brings any solution: provided you saved your progress with a King or FB account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not datathat will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Hope this helps

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5

@Yosca Wait so if you delete, you lose boosters? I didn’t know that. Well thanks for letting me know!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?