Can I have my reward progress back please?

Options
Cookiemomma
Cookiemomma Posts: 6 Level 2

I have been getting the daily rewards for 359 days. We had several tornadoes in our area last night, 2 of the nearby nursing homes were hit. Of course the area lost power. I didn't get to play this morning due to the power outage and now my daily rewards have started at 1! Can you please put me back where I was? I would have been on day 360 this morning. Thank you for your time and effort.

Answers

• 1nonly
    1nonly Posts: 206 Level 3
    Options

irrelevant but please add me on social for 24 hrs with this number 523266849

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Cookiemomma and welcome to Soda community 🤗

I'm sorry to hear about the circumstance you went through. Sadly your daily progress can't be restored, it's not saved on King servers but your device.

Good luck and take care

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @1nonly

Check this thread here, players are sharing their codes to add each other 🙂

• angryunfair
    angryunfair Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Why won't my phone and tablet sync Kimmies fishing contest results? Once in a while they will sync for a second, but then, go back. And to top it off, between the two, you choose the lowest score - not the highest. I restart both devices. My levels sync.

• Hinoni
    Hinoni Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Hi

I'm not sure what happened I was on Reward Day 385 (?) In the 380's anyway. I'm in USA and logged in at 8:30, one of my usual times and I was on DAY 1.

What happened? Can this be fixed please? I didn't do anything different, but lost my progress!!

Please Help!!

Noni

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello @Hinoni and welcome to Soda community

I'm sorry this glitch happened. Since the game hasn't actually broken the streak then maybe troubleshooting can help but I can't guarantee that.

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server

*depending on the type of the device you can clear the device's cookies/cache or the Soda app cache directly. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If the login streak doesn't return to the way it was in the coming days then I'm afraid it is lost permanently 😔

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,017 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the Community @Hinoni

I am sorry to hear that your daily bonus is reset to day 1. It cannot be restored 🙁. The daily bonus can be reset for various reasons. An update of your device or game app, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. Then the daily bonus will reset back to day 1 but on day 7 you will be back to getting 2 hours  booster and 30 minutes life again. 

• Hinoni
    Hinoni Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Thank you. My loss, bummer!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?