i passed a level but it didn't go further

Naer_Rodatz
Naer_Rodatz Posts: 3 Newbie

I managed level 240 today earlier, after few days stuck there. But it didn't move forward and now I am sooooo disappointed I have to replay this hard level again. Why does that happen ? Can someone help pls 

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

It can happen sometimes. The connection can drop, the game can crash, it's never nice but all you can do it play the level again. I hope you can pass it again! 

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hi Naer, wow you´re far already! Did you save all the bears and eat all the honey? Check out this video and the amazing combo's made by the player in this level 240. Restarting your device can sometimes boost it up a bit too as it frees memory on your phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qKPRBqiy1I

• It can happen sometimes. The connection can drop, the game can crash, it's never nice but all you can do it play the level again. I hope you can pass it again! 

this is not an acceptable answer! I just almost completed this level for the 5th dam time and it keeps freezing - looks like I'm done with Candy Crush! You guys get a thumbs DOWN from me. People have been complaining about this glitch since 2013! There has to be something you can do. move me past this dam level!
  • Lainey_LaWall
    Lainey_LaWall Posts: 1 Newbie

I just had this happen on level 295.  I am so sad.  I spent days trying to pass it :-(  It's happened before too.  I think the key is to make sure you click to go back to the map/main level menu after you complete a level.  I hope it didn't take too long for you to move on again.  I am hoping this one won't take me too long either.

• Theresa_Daly
    Theresa_Daly Posts: 5 Level 2

This just happened to me on level 1357.  I played it so many times and used so many boosters and bars.  I was thrilled when I finally got it.  Didn't advance on my android or facebook.  What happened?

• Larry_Hallock
    Larry_Hallock Posts: 6 Level 2
    Happened to me too, for the SECOND time. It never happens on the easy ones, where it would be easy to just play it over again. It always happens on the ones you played dozens and dozens of times to FINALLY pass it.... and then it makes you win it all over again before proceeding. UGHHHHH. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,347 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Larry_Hallock, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda Section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear you could not move ahead in the game!!  Do you need any assistance by the Community Managers?  Can you please explain a bit more about what happened?

** TO post back, tap on the "type your comment" box located below!

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening =)
  • Larry_Hallock
    Thank you, Pummy. It's pretty much just what I said. I played a level dozens of times before finally passing it. But then the next time I went to play, it had me on the same level again instead of moving me to the next level. (Same happened on another difficult level months ago.) Fortunately, I guess by some strange quirk of luck, in the current instance, when I started replaying it all over again, I miraculously passed it on the second try. Made me wonder if the game had compassion on me after what it did to me, LOL.
  • Larry_Hallock
    Well, it happened AGAIN, this time on level 946. I went through 5 lives NUMEROUS times before finally winning this level. But now, instead of moving me on to the next level, it is making me win it all over AGAIN. Arrrgh. Why doesn't somebody fix this?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,347 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Larry_Hallock!  Hope you are having a nice day :)

I am sorry I thought that glitch was fixed when you were moved to the next level!!  Staying in the same level and winning over and over again is definitely not Fun but like a Deja Vu!!!!  

I will immediately inform the Community Manager and they will looking into the issue :+1:  But, they will be needing your game User ID.  Please check this link to get it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it/p1?new=1

You can post your ID here itself :+1:

Hoping for the best!  Have a nice day/evening =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?