πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Videos

Options
2130829240 Posts: 2 Newbie

How can I get videos to gain extra attempts to solve a level ?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

You can't. Those ads come and go as they please. You just never know which game it will show up.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @2130829240 & @ipete,

It is called, I believe "Sweet Cinema". I have never seen or had it. Think it is on the "Saga" game, not sure about "Soda".

I know only 1 player who has it, @Pitty_Kitty so might want to tag / ask her.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

9/14/2020

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Yes Sweet Cinema is available only on Candy Crush Saga and not Soda (that I know of) both on mobile and potentially pc w10 but I've never seen it active on it though.

You get to watch ads to have a chance to win boosters for your inventory for a limited number of attempts a day and it looks like this

In Soda there's a feature for extra moves at the end of level (and extra booster at the start of the level I think) after watching an ad but only randomly selected players get have it sometimes and for a limited number of attempts a day. You can't ask to have it, I'm afraid πŸ˜…. I could only see this feature on Android app and never on pc w10.

Hope this helps

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,830 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! πŸ₯€

• hossunmdli
    hossunmdli Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?