Candy Crush and Soda

Options
Melodie_Chase
Melodie_Chase Posts: 1 Newbie

Why is it that these games that I play on fb are not the same as on my android? I have no gifts on my fb but have 66 on my cell. How do I get whats on my phone onto my laptop????? They used to be the same now something changed and everything is updated I've done all suggested. Help please.................

Answers

• Sucrose
    Sucrose Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Hi Melodie

The lives in Facebook are separate from those in our phone app. We can save the lives in the app by not accepting them from the envelope and they will remain there even when we log out. Lives saved in the envelope in the fb version will be gone once we log out. The lives that we have in fb when we log back in are new lives from our friends.

Also, I noticed that if we open the app on our phone and then log in to Facebook, there won't be many lives left in the fb version. So if you prefer to play on the computer, don't log in to your phone app just before that.

Check out this video on how to get and give lives in cc soda so that we can make the best out of the lives we send and receive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCfi87J46Ic

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?