New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @LadyRaffie

I love Mr Toffee and his Fair.

He really does remind me of the Carnivals I used to work at! His outfit is colourful and theme related. He's happy and I love his noises!

This is a really good feature and great for team work, makes it feel more "live action" lol

The rewards are helpful.

This really is creative and innovative and the artwork here is absolutely brilliant, great on the eyes lol

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

Probably a good thing I don't have the chat function because right now I would be yelling at my stupid team. I ticked 2 tiles yesterday. Left easy ones 140 orange and a colourbomb/fish. Shortly after I finished player 2 ticked a stripe/fish and 4 stars in another row. Then there were 4 different rows that could be completed by ticking 2 tiles. All 8 tiles pretty easy. I just opened the app and player 3 has ticked 1 new level and a difficult level. So 6 tiles ticked, but no rows finished! How stupid is that?! 2 years since we got this feature and people still don't know how to play this easy game!๐Ÿ˜ฃ

• Ditte
    edited May 2021

Nothing new.*Edited by CM: rude and offensive*! This week I've had a blocker who sat on a tile so it took me 3 days to complete instead of an hour. 3 tiles had been ticked and one by the person who the blocked the 4th tile, which I would have ticked shortly after, when a new "day" started. So the blocker also had to wait to get his/her prize. So why block!

And twice I've had a situation, where 3 tiles has been ticked. The 4th was 20 fish and 20 stripes, so no problem doing that. But no the players chose other tiles instead of completing the row. If you're going to tick a second tile, why not do the (easy) one that finishes the row?! I DON'T GET IT!!!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I think MTF should have soda squad teammates in them and not unknown players. Since we have a chat option for soda team it is still better to co ordinate at times instead of the useless chat function in MTF that has those scripted msgs.

• Ditte

No chat function in my MTF. I would like the option to kick players of tiles, if they after X hours haven't ticked it. In an hour I would have been able to complete the row, but again a blocker is sitting there.

• laydeebae
    laydeebae Posts: 68 Level 2
    edited June 2021

Yes, there should be a time/day limit or something.

The other 2 players both finished a tile and started new tiles, but both are blocking 2 rows now. And it's been 2 days since then!

The others rows involves new levels to finish. Which I can't, since I'm at the end of the road and have to wait until friday for new levels.

I seriously hope they come back.. so frustrating!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

• laydeebae
    laydeebae Posts: 68 Level 2

Sooo..if anyone is interested. This is how the board looks like now. A player came back to pick another tile but went mia again. Lol. So, friday it is then. 6 days to finish Mr Toffee smh.. ๐Ÿ˜•

• ebee8472
    ebee8472 Posts: 65 Level 2

I haven't had a Toffee fair in FOREVER.....i miss those too.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 17,554 Level 5

ู…ุง ู‡ูŠู‡ ุงู„ู…ู‡ู…ู‡ ู‡ู†ุง

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?