Why is Candy Crush Soda Saga unable to be won?

Options
Bighead1
Bighead1 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited January 2022 in Support

I have spent hours playing this game repeatedly. I also spent $1.99 twice ($3.98). To make serious attempts to win this game. You make it impossible. Unless I buy stuff from you (tools) to give me the ability to win the game. I tried super hard to win this game today. I spent money to give me more lives to try the game again. You make it impossible to win unless I spend more money on the extra stuff you demand me to buy. I am already paying for extra lives to play the game again and again. I can do extremely well on this game Soda Saga 1326... till I get to the bottom of the game and suddenly YOU MAKE NO GOOD WINNING MOVES AVAILABLE TO ME.. You basically SHUT ME DOWN. I tried this game repeatedly.. and quickly became aware that you SHUT ME DOWN, so that I have no winning moves available to me. IF YOU HAVE A REASON TO MAKE A GAME THAT IS UNWINNABLE UNLESS I BUT EXTRA TOOLS TO WIN.... YOU SHOULD POST THAT ON THE GAME BEFORE PEOPLE TRY TO PLAY AND WIN IT. I spent $1.99 twice in my attempt to win this game ( Yes I spent My Money) to try and win this game. And I should have been told you are making it unwinnable to me. I deserve to have my money returned if I spent it on a game that you made unwinnable to me. I am Paul Danelutti Jr on Facebook.com .

Answers

• Bighead1
    Bighead1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

You relied to me with..... As for Soda being a challenging game, yes it is! ......... I agree with you. BUT, I went slowly while playing the game 1326. I look for the best move that is possible in a attempt to win the game. I can do fantastic at the game until I get near the end of the game and all I need to do is finish up at the bottom. When I lose, I play the game again. Studying it deeply for the best moves available to win the game. YOU make it impossible. Unless I purchase BOOSTERS. And there is nothing wrong with that. Except that you should tell people that the game will be unwinnable till you play it many many many times. Because it will be unwinnable unless you buy Boosters with cash or with no boosters you must play it many many many times. Because no matter how well you play it we will make it unable to be won for many many games without you have paid for Boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?