Boosters not loading

DaddyO-2
DaddyO-2 Posts: 23 Level 2

Candy crush soda saga all the boosters that should be applied at the start of a new level. I have the 5 streak boosters and select 5 of my earned but only 8 of those 10 show up on the board. Boosters are being deducted from my available total but not being used in the game.

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

Hello @DaddyO-2

you're welcome 🤗

Yes, the fish you see in rainbow streak is a candy and doesn't have the ability to double itself. It's like any fish you create by matching 4-5 candies. You set it free and it goes and hits a blocker or candy

The fish booster you select before clicking "play" gives you the aforementioned ability for every fish throughout the level until you pass or fail it. Unless you have timed fish booster: In that case the ability lasts for every fish, for every level, until the time runs out.

How does the ability of fish booster (officially knows as Double Delish Fish) work:

- There's a fish on the board (it could be your rainbow streak candy fish or fish you created) - you match candies to set it free - there will be not 1 but 2 swimming fishes that will go hit candies or blockers.

- There are 2 fishes side by side on the board. You match them together. There will be not 3 but 5 swimming fishes.

- if you match a coloring candy or color bomb with a fish on the board, all the freed fishes will get doubled

So in the end fish booster (double delish fish) is more powerful than one extra fish candy and it's extremely useful in case the board has very thick layers of blockers because it increases the amount of fish you activate/set free.

Hope this helps 😀

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited January 2022

Hello @DaddyO-2

I'm not sure I undestand what's happening to your boosters. Rainbow streak boosters should not be 5. They're 4.

Also remember that you won't see the pre-game fish booster on your board because it's not a candy. its ability is to double every activated fish. So in theory all visibile boosters should be 8 on the board at the start.

But if you believe your boosters are being deducted please contact player support:

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my prize"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here

• DaddyO-2

Thanks I wasn't aware that was a double fish bonus. But if I have one with the rainbow streak and I use one of my own do I get 4 fish for every activated? and does the double fish apply to the whole level?

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

Hello @DaddyO-2

you're welcome 🤗

Yes, the fish you see in rainbow streak is a candy and doesn't have the ability to double itself. It's like any fish you create by matching 4-5 candies. You set it free and it goes and hits a blocker or candy

The fish booster you select before clicking "play" gives you the aforementioned ability for every fish throughout the level until you pass or fail it. Unless you have timed fish booster: In that case the ability lasts for every fish, for every level, until the time runs out.

How does the ability of fish booster (officially knows as Double Delish Fish) work:

- There's a fish on the board (it could be your rainbow streak candy fish or fish you created) - you match candies to set it free - there will be not 1 but 2 swimming fishes that will go hit candies or blockers.

- There are 2 fishes side by side on the board. You match them together. There will be not 3 but 5 swimming fishes.

- if you match a coloring candy or color bomb with a fish on the board, all the freed fishes will get doubled

So in the end fish booster (double delish fish) is more powerful than one extra fish candy and it's extremely useful in case the board has very thick layers of blockers because it increases the amount of fish you activate/set free.

Hope this helps 😀

• DaddyO-2

Ok, then I should have 5 boosters from the rainbow string plus the 4 boosters and double fish booster available to me (as I have bought the 72hr package earned with my golden tickets). I only get 8; i am not receiving 2 of the color bombs.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited January 2022

Hello @DaddyO-2

Well then, you might have a different version of rainbow streak. What is yours made of? 🙂 Do you mind sharing a picture? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

My rainbow streak looks like this, I have 4 boosters ,and not 5, in the 5th and last bottle. Color bomb is not available in the 5th and last bottle

• 1st-2nd bottle: fish candy - coloring candy - striped candy
    • 3rd-4th bottle: fish candy - coloring candy - coloring candy - striped candy - color bomb
    • 5th bottle: fish candy - coloring candy - striped candy - wrapped candy

*note the fish is just a candy and not the double delish booster that doubles fish

• DaddyO-2

I am attaching 2 screenshots; the level booster selection screen and a level inital start-up screen with all the boosters that loaded (total of 8)

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited January 2022

Thank you for reporting back @DaddyO-2

So we have the same rainbow streak then. 🙂 I can confirm no booster is being unfairly deducted from your game. The boosters visible on board should be 8. Additionally fish booster (9th booster) is active but its ability can only be seen, for example, when a fish candy is set free and you'll see 2 candy fishes instead of 1.

In your board you can see 4 boosters from last bottle of rainbow streak (coloring candy, candy fish, wrapped candy, striped candy) + 4 boosters selected from level preview (color bomb, coloring candy, striped candy, wrapped candy).

It might seem confusing but there aren't 2 color bombs on your board because the Game Studio designed the 5th and last bottle of rainbow streak with no color bomb in it. It's done on purpose. You can see it too at the bottom of your second picture🙂

So only when you're on the 3rd and 4th bottle, rainbow streak will give you a color bomb + coloring candy+ striped candy+ candy fish but no wrapped candy.

When you upgrade to the 5th and last bottle, the wrapped candy will replace the color bomb.

Does this help? 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?