social thing

Options
beanrags
beanrags Posts: 50 Level 2

I did not know what that social thing was so I clicked on it I am not on any social media so I have no friends anymore for asking for lives How do I get out of that

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,063 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @beanrags Do you mean you now have Social Hub? When Social Hub is available in your game you'll be able to add new friends from the Kingdom and grow your list again. To find new friends and add them, simply click on the avatars you see in events like soda team, 4 in a row, weekly challenge, episode race. (more info here) and click on “add friend”. A request will be sent to the other player.

And you can share your code with others in the thread here. Read the info on 1st page how to share friend codes. Do remember codes are 24 hours valid.

Answers

• Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @beanrags Do you mean you now have Social Hub? When Social Hub is available in your game you'll be able to add new friends from the Kingdom and grow your list again. To find new friends and add them, simply click on the avatars you see in events like soda team, 4 in a row, weekly challenge, episode race. (more info here) and click on “add friend”. A request will be sent to the other player.

And you can share your code with others in the thread here. Read the info on 1st page how to share friend codes. Do remember codes are 24 hours valid.

• beanrags
    beanrags Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

thank you posted on share page only good for 24 hours worth a shot I guess

• Yosca
    Options

Hi again @beanrags When the 24 hours are over you can always post a new code again 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?