WHY DON'T I GET ALL THE BONUSES ON MY COMPUTER LIKE I DO ON MY TABLET, I DON'T GET ANY DAILY BONUSES

Options
Meemawdoggies
Meemawdoggies Posts: 1 Newbie

I DON'T GET ANY OF THE DAILY BONUSES OR CHALLANGES WHEN I PLAY ON MY COMPUTER LIKE I DO WHEN I PLAY ON THE TABLET, HOW DO I GET THE GAME TO BE LIKE IT IS ON MY TABLET. FRUSTRATED!!!!!!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @Meemawdoggies and welcome to Soda community 😀

I understand this must be very frustrating but this can happen. Sometimes a feature can be available to certain devices and platforms and that's not on the player's side. Read here and here for more info.

Where do you play Soda on your computer? On browser? On Windows 10 app? Usually the browser version has less features. While w10 app has usually the same features as a mobile app.

However you can make sure your game is running smoothly and features should appear if they're available for that platform:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?