(FIXED) Fishing Tournament Score Reset

TTU90
TTU90 Posts: 11 Level 2
edited January 2022 in Support

Why did my score reset to 0 today? I had more than 200 points and it reset.

Best Answers

• Nix66
    Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello @zoeetrope and welcome to our Sodalicious Community although I wish you had discovered our lovely and helpful Community under better circumstances.

Yes, there is still 1 day and 6 hours left in The Fishing Cup Tournament.

Would you also please provide the make and model of your device along with the current software version.

And your Player ID.

All this information is helpful to the Game Studio to figure out what went wrong along with a fix. 🤗

Thanks @TTU90 for providing your information. If and or when we hear anything back I will report it here.

• Nix66
    Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello @TTU90 @zoeetrope!

Another player shared this from their game👇

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

Maybe... you've got in some problems.

I guess I'll tag @Nix66 @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty as Soda Moderators team to help.

• ejmcclain91
    ejmcclain91 Posts: 0 Newbie

I had over 700 fish and now they're gone!!! What happened to them???

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022

Hello @ejmcclain91 and welcome to Soda community!

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about this. It looks like the event is affected by some sort of a glitch seeing that you're the third person who reports this issue.

did you try troubleshooting to see if it helps?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If it doesn't help I'm not sure your fish amount can be restored 😥

I'll pass this on the community manager so hopefully this glitch can be sorted out but she'll be back on office next week.

If you wish you can try contacting Player Support directly from your Soda app:

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why can't I find my boosters"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

• TTU90

Same thing happened to me today and the answer given was unacceptable. They must have had an even and won’t take responsibility for it or make it right

• TTU90

This is not acceptable at all. If there was a glitch on your end you should make it right. I have seen at least one other post where it happened to another player as well.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022

Hello @TTU90 and welcome

This is about awknowledging the fact there is a problem in the game. Since more players are coming forward, the situation has been reported to the community manager on Monday, as I said in my previous comment. 👍

But since this is the weekend and community managers are not working now, we might need to be patient. Again, contacting Player Support directly via Soda app is still a viable alternative. They might respond quickly.

I agree this is not ideal since the first tournament will end on Monday but maybe the Studio will make adjustments after seeing what happened.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience 😔

• TTU90

iPhone XR

ios 15.2.1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?